Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

What Movie Scenes Traumatized You?

TimotheeChalamet

Featured Posts

pop a 911
1 hour ago, SharkmanthaC said:

I don't watch horror movies because they traumatize me so much. 

-Poltergeist just scared me so much. I saw it as a kid and the TV scenes were a lot.

-Fire in the Sky terrified me as well.

-Mothman Prophecies isn't a horror movie, but the red lights on cars still can creep me out sometimes. 

The real man from Fire in the Sky lives by me and he’s pretty chill 

i’m not real, i’m theatre
  • Like 1

The Fame

This traumatized me as a child (obviously it doesn't phase me now) but that scene in Jurassic Park where the kids are looking through the night vision goggles at where the goat had been tied up in the TRex enclosure, and all they see is an empty, swinging chain and the girl says "Hey, what happened to the goat?" and the ****ing severed leg falls onto the windshield :cyanlights:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1

DontDoubtDavid

Creep show: Happy Father’s Day

a Serbian film: the whole movie (do not watch!)

the exorcists: the demon face

• Like 2

crazygato

Texas Chainsaw Massacre where the girl in the freezer suddenly wakes up with a creepy shocked look on her face. She looks purple and possesed. 

• Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
2 hours ago, Dennis said:

This. I watched this when I was teenager. And to say traumatizing is an understatement. Nothing comes close, especially knowing that it's based on a true story. They actually made us watch this in school. Our teacher was very passionate about this topic so she had us watch this. And sadly Iranian women and other women in other countries probably still suffer from predicaments like these. I think it introduced me to this problem at a young age which was a good thing.

It's not available 

1 hour ago, SharkmanthaC said:

Oh and Hachi’s ending traumatized me too. I refusel to watch dog movies anymore. 

I have a shiba inu and I will NEVER watch it. My parents did and were crying

• Like 1

The birthday party scene where the alien walks by from Signs (2002) really messed me up for weeks. I couldn't sleep, I can't believe my brother thought I was old enough for the movie. 

Don't visit my profile
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Mother of Puppies

The human centipede (I don’t even know why I watched the whole thing) :cryga: and Hostel :motherofpuppies:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Like 2

hieronymus

Dead Meat have a great podcast episode about this if anyone is interested in hearing about others or wants to feel vindicated.

(I apologize if Large Marge from Peewee's Big Adventure was one of your fears.)

For some reason I've always loved horror so like outright spooky or scary things didn't bother me... but I used to be absolutely terrified of Jim Varney aka Ernest. lol His expressions are so extreme and he's very like... flail-y with his movements.

Ernest_P._Worrell.jpg

I also hated whenever cartoon characters would like... remove their skin/get skinned? So a lot of Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes, etc really messed with me. Omg and when that poor cartoon shoe gets The Dip in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Somehow Christopher Lloyd's insane transformation was okay with me as a kid, but god forbid I see a cartoon get killed.

Edited by hieronymus
  • Like 2

CharlieQuinn

Not horror but the movie My Girl. After the boy dies."He can't see without his glasses"

The Wizard of Oz. The whole movie is terrifying and eerie.

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

gumzy3000

I found the scene in The Shining with the blood and the moment he lost it with the axe highly disturbing.

There is also a movie called Jacobs Ladder that had multiple messed up scenes. If you know you know. :ohno:

Edited by gumzy3000
trolly troll troll
  • Like 3