💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

What Movie Scenes Traumatized You?

TimotheeChalamet

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet

We all have some movies/videos/media pieces that scarred us for life.

Being a massive horror fan, I'm quite used to it and I don't get scared easily, but something definitely made me feel uneasy and kind of traumatized me. 

My picks are (chronologically):

- "Scream 3" (2000): although I grew to be a huge fan of the series and don't find any of the movies to be scary, when I was about 6 or 7 my older cousin was obsessed with the franchise and was watching Scream 3. I came in to say hello right when a jumpscare was playing on TV and got really scared. I also used to think the killer was a person with a severely deformed face and not actually wearing a mask lol

- The trailer for a horror movie called "Creep" (2004): they showed the trailer before "Fantastic Four" and I was only 9 at the time. The whole vibe was eerie and there was a creepy child-Doll playing xylophone surrounded by bottled fetuses, I still remember having nightmares about it. I eventually saw the movie years later and it was laughable though

- "Seven" (1995): it's a very popular and good thriller about two cops investigating a series of murders inspired by the seven sins in the Bible. When it comes to lust, they find a dead hooker in a brothel: the killer forced her client to wear a large strap on-condom with a sword on top of it. They don't show anything but a picture of the object itself and I still shiver at its thought.

- "Audition" (1999): the ending of this bizzarre yet astounding Japanese movie is hard to watch. It features psychological horror and pins driven through eyes, limbs severed with iron wire and abuse. Every time I watch it I have to be mentally prepared because the suspense builds up for nearly two hours and the last 15 minutes are so wild. 

- This commercial:

It's so weird and got banned at least from Italian TV.

What about yours? 

You're not allowed to say Haus Labs/Nurtec ads or anything related to Joanne, keep it serious 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

SharkmanthaC
6 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

Requiem for a dream, basically the entire movie but obviously the final scenes. Girl :bye:

That entire movie is traumatizing. 

she/her/hers
  • Like 2

SharkmanthaC

I don't watch horror movies because they traumatize me so much. 

-Poltergeist just scared me so much. I saw it as a kid and the TV scenes were a lot.

-Fire in the Sky terrified me as well.

-Mothman Prophecies isn't a horror movie, but the red lights on cars still can creep me out sometimes. 

she/her/hers
  • Like 1
  • Shook 2

TimotheeChalamet
4 minutes ago, SharkmanthaC said:

I don't watch horror movies because they traumatize me so much. 

-Poltergeist just scared me so much. I saw it as a kid and the TV scenes were a lot.

-Fire in the Sky terrified me as well.

-Mothman Prophecies isn't a horror movie, but the red lights on cars still can creep me out sometimes. 

I see "Fire in the Sky" being brought up frequently but I've never been able to find it

6 minutes ago, SharkmanthaC said:

I love this movie :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I would say Disney's Pinocchio, Pleasure Island part is just scary :messga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1

This. I watched this when I was teenager. And to say traumatizing is an understatement. Nothing comes close, especially knowing that it's based on a true story. They actually made us watch this in school. Our teacher was very passionate about this topic so she had us watch this. And sadly Iranian women and other women in other countries probably still suffer from predicaments like these. I think it introduced me to this problem at a young age which was a good thing.

Edited by Dennis

Lextyr97

As a kid, the concept of the Ring scared the living crap out of me without having even seen the movie. I couldn’t fall asleep in front of TVs, and whenever I was home alone, I had to have something cartoony on to keep me from being scared. Now, it’s one of my favorite movies lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Phantomhive

It was during elementary school and our class was free the entire morning. God knows why the teacher thought it was appropriate to let a room full of 9 yr old kids watch this film while waiting for lunch break (mind you the teacher herself picked the film) 🤢

In I fly on wings of winter.
  • Like 4
  • Shook 2