💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's Harley Quinn Top 2 Most Anticipated Villains For 2024

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Woohoo! I’m sure Gaga will make sure her Harley is very cosplay-friendly too. My most anticipated movie of next year by far, and I would not be surprised if it ends up being one of the highest grossing films of 2024.

3 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

I appreciate the optimism but Monsters absolutely expected an Oscsr winning masterpiece and even still expected her to get an Oscar nomination after it came out.

Maybe some paying attention saw the writing on the wall but the vast majority of fans ended up with egg on their face when the film actually came out and were in denial for quite some time.  

I blame whoever was in charge that shifted it from Patrizia's POV to have so much more of Adam Driver. The original script/storyline was so good imo, wasn't she supposed to narrate the film? and with all the poster concepts like this, ugh what could've been

Gucci_Sketches_1600x900_V02.jpg

• Thanks 1

I really am waiting for this movie, like definitely a sureball highlight for 2024. Like, i will watch this alone if i have to 😂 Harley is like a perfect fit role for Gaga, i wanna see this dark, crazy, sinister but still very human role that she will give us. I hope for bigger and greater scenes than what we have seen in the leaks. They should really market this movie like it is Barbie...and become the new highest grossing R rated movie of all time, defeating the first Joker....that will make them do a third installment.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Future Lovers
36 minutes ago, weed said:

I blame whoever was in charge that shifted it from Patrizia's POV to have so much more of Adam Driver. The original script/storyline was so good imo, wasn't she supposed to narrate the film? and with all the poster concepts like this, ugh what could've been

Gucci_Sketches_1600x900_V02.jpg

Honestly, the word within film circles was that the production was very messy. 

Nothing has been confirmed but insiders were reporting that the story changed so many times in the pre-production stages and that even in the midst of principal photography, things were still constantly shifting. Add into it the decision to edit as it was shot and to release it the same year as filming and you were left with a film that had no real identity to begin with and a filmmaker who couldn't give it one as he was making it. 

The whole thing was very ill advised from top to bottom. The screenplay was confusing, the tone was never decided upon, and the cast seemed to all think they were starring in a completely different movie than their co-stars. 

It was an interesting experiment, but it's tough to not call the whole thing a fairly all around failure. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Stephen
4 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

I appreciate the optimism but Monsters absolutely expected an Oscsr winning masterpiece and even still expected her to get an Oscar nomination after it came out.

Maybe some paying attention saw the writing on the wall but the vast majority of fans ended up with egg on their face when the film actually came out and were in denial for quite some time.  

I mean an Oscar nomination wasn't out of the question. She was nominated at Golden Globes, BAFTA and SAG as well as other precursors, even winning a few. She was likely somewhere in spots 6-10, just barely missing the top 5 spots for nominations. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Gucci#Accolades

• Like 1

RebeldeFaith

Who the **** is excited for another Chris Pratt animated movie? I... :icant:

And another Transformers movie? Who are they fighting now? What dark past events from thousands of years ago when they arrived on earth we haven't seen yet?

Edit: okay so it's an animated movie about their beginings on Cybertron. That sounds a bit better.

Edited by RebeldeFaith
Something something idk

Reality
7 hours ago, PartySick said:

Isn't Spider-Man supposed to be involved? People have wanted that version of Venom to meet Tom Holland's Spider-Man since the first movie :bradley:

I don’t think so. There’s a lot of speculation that Sony’s universe (i.e., Venom, Morbius, Kraven, etc.) will merge with the MCU—which I hope isn’t the case—but I don’t think Tom’s Spider-Man is going to be in Venom 3.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

PartySick
50 minutes ago, Reality said:

I don’t think so. There’s a lot of speculation that Sony’s universe (i.e., Venom, Morbius, Kraven, etc.) will merge with the MCU—which I hope isn’t the case—but I don’t think Tom’s Spider-Man is going to be in Venom 3.

Oh :anveeroy:

I haven't watched any of them, I just remembered the Venom/Spider-Man teaser :laughga:

đŸ–€

RAMROD
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

Isn't Spider-Man supposed to be involved? People have wanted that version of Venom to meet Tom Holland's Spider-Man since the first movie :bradley:

48 minutes ago, Reality said:

I don't believ that will happen. Tom Holland literally drunk  crying in a call with Bob Iger in 2019, the Disney CEO, so he would  signed a new films for Tom and be still Spider-Man in MCU, not on Sony verse. To don't wantbto be in Sony verse, and I think with mew contract signed there must be that kind of points that stated it for Tom's benefit. :l

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Reality
20 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Oh :anveeroy:

I haven't watched any of them, I just remembered the Venom/Spider-Man teaser :laughga:

There was a teaser at the end of No Way Home where part of the symbiote was left in the MCU, but I don't know if that'll lead anywhere :selena: 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Reality
20 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I don't believ that will happen. Tom Holland literally drunk  crying in a call with Bob Iger in 2019, the Disney CEO, so he would  signed a new films for Tom and be still Spider-Man in MCU, not on Sony verse. To don't wantbto be in Sony verse, and I think with mew contract signed there must be that kind of points that stated it for Tom's benefit. :l

I mean, hopefully, because I don't want the Sony-verse anywhere near the MCU :giveup:. Honestly, I'm baffled that Sony's still making all those movies. Like, Madame Web and Kraven look awful imo. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č
  • Like 1

Reality
4 hours ago, julz said:

I really am waiting for this movie, like definitely a sureball highlight for 2024. Like, i will watch this alone if i have to 😂 Harley is like a perfect fit role for Gaga, i wanna see this dark, crazy, sinister but still very human role that she will give us. I hope for bigger and greater scenes than what we have seen in the leaks. They should really market this movie like it is Barbie...and become the new highest grossing R rated movie of all time, defeating the first Joker....that will make them do a third installment.

She really did pick the best comic book movie universe to join, which is props to her and her team. As much as I love the MCU, she wouldn't be a good fit there at all. And even though the DCEU was dying, I'm glad she didn't sign onto anything DCU related (i.e., James Gunn's new universe). The Elseworld films are the most director-driven and "artistic", which is something that I think fits well with Gaga. Not to mention, with this rendition of Harley, she already kinda played a version of her in the MTN music video. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Mister G
10 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Watch her be the hero after all :bear:

Yes and The Academy needs to just give her The Oscar already. Not for a song, but for the artistry as Harley Quinn. :wtfga:

• YAAAS 1