💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's Harley Quinn Top 2 Most Anticipated Villains For 2024

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

After “Barbenheimer” rocked the 2023 theatrical release calendar, what will keep the moviegoing momentum pushing forward next year?

Consumers gave some indication in an annual survey from online ticketing giant Fandango, whose users voted on their most anticipated films of 2024. The ranking discusses films at large and drills down into genres and individual performances.

“Deadpool 3,” which will team foulmouthed hero Ryan Reynolds with longtime faux-nemesis Hugh Jackman as his X-Men character Wolverine, comes in at number one.

Close behind is Tim Burton’s long-gestating sequel to “Beetlejuice,” which reunites Winona Ryder with Michael Keaton and introduces “Wednesday” star Jenna Ortega to the cinematic family. “Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire,” “Dune: Part Two,” “Venom 3” and “Despicable Me 4” also rate on the list. 

When asked which performance audiences were most looking forward to, the majority answered Lady Gaga. The superstar will join Joaquin Phoenix and Todd Phillips for the sequel to the blockbuster “Joker,” playing the iconic Harley Quinn in “Folie à Deux.” 

Read more from the Fandango survey: 

Most Anticipated New Performances on the Big Screen:

Lady Gaga as Harley Quinn in Joker: Folie à Deux
Jenna Ortega in Beetlejuice 2
Ariana Grande as Glinda in Wicked Part 1
Chris Pratt as Garfield’ in the new Garfield Movie
Pedro Pascal in Gladiator 2

Most Anticipated Villains:

Michael Keaton as Beetlejuice in Beetlejuice 2
Lady Gaga as Harley Quinn in Joker: Folie à Deux
Joaquin Phoenix as Arthur Fleck in Joker: Folie à Deux
The Aliens from A Quiet Place: Day One
Austin Butler as Feyd-Rautha in Dune: Part Two

Most Anticipated Superhero Movies:
Deadpool 3
Venom 3
Joker: Folie à Deux
Transformers One
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/deadpool-3-beetlejuice-2-joker-folie-a-deux-most-anticipated-movies-2024-1235838450/

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 28
  • Love 9

PartySick
9 minutes ago, Reality said:

Not people being more excited for Venom 3 than Joker 2 :triggered:

Isn't Spider-Man supposed to be involved? People have wanted that version of Venom to meet Tom Holland's Spider-Man since the first movie :bradley:

🖤

Helxig
55 minutes ago, Reality said:

Not people being more excited for Venom 3 than Joker 2 :triggered:

It's just the monster f*ckers who wanna see that long tongue in action :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

Future Lovers

If this movie turns out to be awful it’s gonna be House of Gucci lashings x50 

Edited by Future Lovers

5 minutes ago, Future Lovers said:

How long did it take to post-produce FAD?

Back in the day, we all knew HOG wouldn’t be that good as the post-production only took a couple weeks (or days? idr) like Ridley’s previous disasters:bear:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Future Lovers said:

That’s very real and very scary but you know what? I’m SO HERE for Risk-Ga, it’s been almost 10 years :traumatica:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

Future Lovers
Just now, The Z said:

Back in the day, we all knew HOG wouldn’t be that good 

I appreciate the optimism but Monsters absolutely expected an Oscsr winning masterpiece and even still expected her to get an Oscar nomination after it came out.

Maybe some paying attention saw the writing on the wall but the vast majority of fans ended up with egg on their face when the film actually came out and were in denial for quite some time.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Tinnitus15
15 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

I really think she will win the Oscar 

We can only hope. I feel like this is her most anticipated acting role. Either she’s gonna shock everyone or could damage her acting future. 

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Future Lovers said:

I appreciate the optimism but Monsters absolutely expected an Oscsr winning masterpiece and even still expected her to get an Oscar nomination after it came out.

Maybe some paying attention saw the writing on the wall but the vast majority of fans ended up with egg on their face when the film actually came out and were in denial for quite some time.  

The first sentence :air: Well at least Gargito’s performance was great as predicted, but yeah, no Oscar nom sadly. She won’t get an Oscar nom everytime though, it’s normal, we have to get used to it:shrug: After all, ASIB OST didn’t get a Grammy nom for Album Of The Year despite literally being the only option aside wwafa,wdwg and thank u, next so we’re used to major snubs now:traumatica:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

I wish I cared about her acting career like the majority of the fanbase. :traumatica:

You can still be a Little Chartster :firega: