AJayll on Pink Friday 2

Catnikko

Featured Posts

Catnikko

8:30 - 8:46  is a meme already, i love her :air: i also agree

Edited by Catnikko
Dance in the shadow of the meow

Chromatica review 2.0, I fear.

Barbz are pissed. She’ll be filming a relisten soon, watch.

Idk why people care so much what she thinks? Babe as long as YOU like it, then what does it matter? I for one am eating this album up rn, so her opinion is irrelevant to me.

• Like 5
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, Stafani Versace said:

Idk why people care so much what she thinks? Babe as long as YOU like it, then what does it matter? I for one am eating this album up rn, so her opinion is irrelevant to me.

Exactly right. Her videos are just meant to be fun and people take it so fckn seriously. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

Catnikko
27 minutes ago, Stafani Versace said:

oh im only 15 mins in :air: has there been a bad reaction? Idg why

edit: it's because she low key hates Pink friday girls im guessing :ladyhaha: 

edit2: omg and super freaky girl :air: 

Edited by Catnikko

• Catnikko changed the title to AJayll on Pink Friday 2
Helxig
30 minutes ago, Stafani Versace said:

Fr. If I'm watching a reaction video and they hate or don't understand something I love I just click away..

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Agunimon

I don't care about Pink Friday 2 enough to go consume reaction videos, but I do find it so strange how people insist in comments that people have to listen to things more. I totally get an album growing on you, but I also think that's kind of just conditioning and from more exposure. It doesn't change your initial feelings or thoughts about the album. If it didn't click with you, it didn't click with you - it is what it is. Fans get so defensive over how people feel about an artists' latest release, just like what happened with Chromatica and with Renaissance. I really don't understand why.

• Like 1

Catnikko
4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I don't care about Pink Friday 2 enough to go consume reaction videos, but I do find it so strange how people insist in comments that people have to listen to things more. I totally get an album growing on you, but I also think that's kind of just conditioning and from more exposure. It doesn't change your initial feelings or thoughts about the album. If it didn't click with you, it didn't click with you - it is what it is. Fans get so defensive over how people feel about an artists' latest release, just like what happened with Chromatica and with Renaissance. I really don't understand why.

i agree and disagree at the same time

when born this way came out i didn't really like any of the songs that are now my favourite :air: actually most songs i end up being obsessed with began with me not liking them

Agunimon
47 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

i agree and disagree at the same time

when born this way came out i didn't really like any of the songs that are now my favourite :air: actually most songs i end up being obsessed with began with me not liking them

I do definitely agree that that happens, but I feel like it's from a few psychological factors. An example for me comes to mind with The ArchAndroid. I remember not being into that album at all, but I had bought the CD in Target because I thought it looked cool. So it was in my car, and every time I drove, I would listen to it. From all that exposure, I think it heavily influenced me to really like the album. Its one of my favorites now. But I still remember finding it an album that was hard to get through.

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Stafani Versace said:

She already said in video she might do relisten but for now she did not enjoy it. And request for respect on her opinion. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Roughhouse Dandy

It's sad she's getting so much hate for giving her honest (and gently worded) opinion. I agree with her; I was an early Nicki fan who jumped off the train HARD after Pinkprint + seeing her attitude shift. Hearing the album was titled Pink Friday 2 I was hyped to revisit that era...... and I'm convinced it was only named that to grab the attention of people like me. Imo this is far from a worthy successor. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

heygurlhi

100% agree with her, album is a snooze and relies too much on older better songs it samples 

only song i realy enjoyed was big difference 

Ignore me i drink

HelloHangoverz
9 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Exactly right. Her videos are just meant to be fun and people take it so fckn seriously. 

She's so lovely too, people are just awful

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!

HelloHangoverz

I love this girl. When she was listening to American Life and thought her computer broke :cryga: I howled

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Like 1