💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Bebe Rexha to perform on ‘DᎥck Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve hosted by Rita Ora

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The lineup for **** Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2024 was revealed — and lots of celebrities are joining in on the festivities.

According to a press release, the event will feature special performances from Aqua, Doechii, Ellie Goulding, Green Day, Janelle Monáe, Loud Luxury x Two Friends with Bebe Rexha, Ludacris, Nile Rodgers & CHIC, Paul Russell, Reneé Rapp with Coco Jones, and Thirty Seconds to Mars.

Aqua is set to perform their hits “Barbie Girl” and “Doctor Jon," Doechii will take the stage with “What It Is” and “Persuasive" and Goulding will play “Miracle” and “Midnight Dreams." Monáe will perform “Champagne S---” and “Haute," Two Friends and Rexha will perform their hit “If Only I" and Ludacris will play his classic “Stand Up." Rodgers (and CHIC) will take the stage for classics “Le Freak,” the Daft Punk classic “Get Lucky,” as well as “Everybody Dance” and “Good Times." Russell will his viral smash “Lil Boo Thang, Rapp will deliver a performance of “Talk Too Much” and team up with Jones for “Tummy Hurts" and Thirty Seconds to Mars will rock the stage with a trio of songs — “The Kill," "Stuck" and "Seasons."

In his 19th year as host, Ryan Seacrest will lead the traditional countdown to midnight alongside global superstar Rita Ora live from Times Square. 
source

i ❤️ @Julianlittlem

spookytanooki

The censorship of his name is absolutely sending me

*I base this information on absolutely nothing*
  • LMAO 1

River

Bebe Rexha to perform on ‘Clark’s DᎥck New Year’s Rockin’ Eve hosted by Rita Ora

:air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

Catnikko
13 minutes ago, River said:

Bebe Rexha to perform on ‘Clark’s DᎥck New Year’s Rockin’ Eve hosted by Rita Ora

:air:

wait, reading this just gave me major deja vu :air: 

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • LMAO 1