💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga were to re-record older songs….

Eros92

Featured Posts

What would you want them to be? Honestly I’d love for her to do all the old Pre Fame stuff like Hollywood, Wunderful, Let Love Down… like all that unreleased stuff would be so cool to be redone with her voice now. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

bambi96

I'd love The Fame and ARTPOP to be reproduced. I find the fame low-quality (which is fine, it was the first album), but ARTPOP is so overproduced, you can barely understand her and sounds just clash at times. 

SimonBaetens
15 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

What would you want them to be? Honestly I’d love for her to do all the old Pre Fame stuff like Hollywood, Wunderful, Let Love Down… like all that unreleased stuff would be so cool to be redone with her voice now. 

Yesss this. And Rock Show!!

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

Starmie25

Joanne the album. My main gripe with that project is the analog sound kept the up-tempo tracks from their full potential - especially "Diamond Heart" 

• Like 1

Head Empty

I'm very much here for a "fan favorites" album with new versions of singles and old album tracks. Some acoustic, some re-imagined in other ways.

Kylie's Abbey Road sessions are a great example.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Okinawa

None, original is original, they are historic artefacts and the way they were originally intended to be, is how I want them to stay even if I don't like some.

The whole re-recordng trend started just b/c of Taylor Swift and she only did it because she didn't own the rights of her older original songs. If she had owned the original rights, she would have never re-recorded them.

~We are Reel Cool~
  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

Joanne the album. My main gripe with that project is the analog sound kept the up-tempo tracks from their full potential - especially "Diamond Heart" 

I don’t think it’s necessarily the analogue sound that keeps it from shining, tbh. I think the tracks are just compressed to **** 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash

I would love for her to do a collection of songs from across her career recorded either acoustically or with a full band.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

stevana229

there were tiktoks of someone who made AI versions of Gaga's songs re-recorded with a much deeper, mature  and voice and it sounded SO realistic. but they were deleted and I can't find anything on YouTube 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, LoliLux said:

None, original is original, they are historic artefacts and the way they were originally intended to be, is how I want them to stay even if I don't like some.

The whole re-recordng trend started just b/c of Taylor Swift and she only did it because she didn't own the rights of her older original songs. If she had owned the original rights, she would have never re-recorded them.

While I do agree to a point I think her re-recording older/unreleased songs would be neat. 

I was listening to some of those pre The Fame songs and stuff that wasn't released around then and I found her writing to be so good and her songs to be so catch some of that stuff should have a new life and the general public should hear it. 

HelloHangoverz

I'd want her to re-record The Fame to mess w Rob Fusari

Edited by HelloHangoverz
If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • LMAO 3

HelloHangoverz
17 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

While I do agree to a point I think her re-recording older/unreleased songs would be neat. 

I was listening to some of those pre The Fame songs and stuff that wasn't released around then and I found her writing to be so good and her songs to be so catch some of that stuff should have a new life and the general public should hear it. 

It will all get an official release one day one way or the other. Like those unauthorized 'Pre-Madonna' albums that surfaced in the 90s

HelloHangoverz
7 hours ago, Eros92 said:

I'd love for her to acknowledge Quicksand :cryga:

While Gaga's voice has also matured and broadened in so many new ways – and this might be controversial – I don't think it works well on her earlier stuff.

Pretty much since her voice shifted during the AP era, I don't like how she sings her big hits from TF/TFM. It's almost like her voice has become so powerful that she's unable to bring it back down for songs that don't require much vocally (Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Telephone, Alejandro). It often sounds like she's oversinging imo and that she's lost that lower, smooth tone she used to have on songs like Starstruck and So Happy I Could Die. 

If she ever did re-record songs, I agree with you, I'd love to see her to do pre-TF stuff like Wonderful, Oh Well, Let Love Down (but considering these weren't ever released officially in the first place, and they're demos, would it be a "re-record"?)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1