• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

alsemanche

So basically Plane Jane is winning the season :teenidle: 

Her talent was stupid and not in a slay Jimbo way (who she's fully impersonating lmao) but in a dumb superficial way. But Ru laughed so ofc she won :alsemanche:

Nymphia was by FAR the best, idk how she wasnt even top 2. 

Anyway, group 1 was better and more interesting. My top 2 right now are Dawn and Nymphia. Let's hope they don't get the Utica treatment. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 1

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Plane Jane gets the pass by the fans because she's the stereotypical hot white guy. I do support some sort of playing the game like rigging the voting in her favor, but if she keeps saying every 10 seconds how ugly everyone is compared to her that's just being an asshole

That part. And no shade, she didn't serve anything to back up her claims of being the best :rip: she had a good entrance look but the runway was basic af. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Nymphia was by FAR the best, idk how she wasnt even top 2. 

I guess Plane Jane rating her 6th might have dropped her score to a lower placement.

6 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

And no shade, she didn't serve anything to back up her claims of being the best :rip: she had a good entrance look but the runway was basic af. 

I feel drag race it's getting kinda boring 'cause it's turned into a competition of making Ru laugh and do the most absurd things to get to the crown. Let's see if she has the material to prove she's the best since she likes to talk that much.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2

Luke78619

Every time I see Plane Jane, I see “Rosé but make it evil” :ladyhaha: 

agree with what someone said earlier, I feel the first cast was stronger overall and this cast will have the earlier outs, but we’ll see. 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

weed

season/end spoilers

Spoiler

I feel like knowing the final 3/top 2 makes it easier to watch and enjoy. Nymphia def deserved top 2 but she comes top 2 of the season lol so I don't feel bad at all, she's going to be getting many flowers. and Plane comes 3rd place, I know she won't win so I feel like I can stan more, many will unclench/celebrate once she gets cut lol. and on the flip side, someone like Mirage doesn't make it far at all so I'm extra pissed about her not getting her flowers ep 1 lol

I'm trying to forget the elimination order of the middle of the season so I still get some gags lol bc I know top 3 and I think the first 3 out, mostly forgot about the middle. 

Edited by weed
  • Like 1

HosedDownGypsy

Plane Jane reminds me of Mistress and I LIVE, we need more confident delusional queens

RAIN ON ME
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

eksistents
1 hour ago, AndiGaga said:

Plane Jane is TV GOLD!

The best thing about Megamis talent show was Plane Janes comment.

The best entrance: Plane Jane & Nymphia

The most stupid talent show: Plane Jane. Though I must admit that it was veeeery Jimbo-esque, but its smart because Ru LOVES that 

Overall, all of the second group girls are giving me early out except for Jane & Nymphia. The first group was stronger as a whole

Exactly this.

I can't with people having an issue with Plane Jane's comments as the contestants themselves seem not to. :ladyhaha: She's genuinely playing a parody of a villain. I mean, the fact alone that her drag character is sooo stupid. It's drag race and it's not meant to be taken that seriously.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Ladle Ghoulash
9 hours ago, weed said:

Overall talent ranking, as of now lol:

1. Nymphia
2. Mirage
3. Sapphira
4. Plane Jane
5. Mhi'ya
6. Q
7. Hershii
8. Plasma
9. Amanda
10. Geneva
11. Morphine
12. Dawn
13. Megami
14. Xunami

Girl I am really glad I’m not the only one who wasn’t living for Dawn’s performance lolol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

weed
28 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Girl I am really glad I’m not the only one who wasn’t living for Dawn’s performance lolol

I loved the sleeves and she looked great but it was just very okay! 

• Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
40 minutes ago, weed said:

I loved the sleeves and she looked great but it was just very okay! 

The look was cute and I agree about the sleeves but the song? The actual performance? Mawmaw…

• Thanks 1

weed
12 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

The look was cute and I agree about the sleeves but the song? The actual performance? Mawmaw…

I'm excited to see her be cunty bc the promos/other queens made it sound like she was the bitch lmao but not in a bad way

• Like 1

PolishSausage91

I was already not going to watch RPDR, I think I'm growing out of it but I ended up buying a WOW subscription 😄 In my opinion, premiere number 2 was a bit better than number one, although Sapphira Cristál's performance in the first premiere was one of the best talents recently. I think season 16 has potential but we'll see. As for Plain Jane, since I'm from Poland, I don't like her emphasis on Russia because Russia hates LGBT people and one drag queen won't change that, unfortunately. But other than that, she also has huge potential to be in the top 2.

PolishSausage91🌭

Ladle Ghoulash
19 minutes ago, PolishSausage91 said:

I was already not going to watch RPDR, I think I'm growing out of it but I ended up buying a WOW subscription 😄 In my opinion, premiere number 2 was a bit better than number one, although Sapphira Cristál's performance in the first premiere was one of the best talents recently. I think season 16 has potential but we'll see. As for Plain Jane, since I'm from Poland, I don't like her emphasis on Russia because Russia hates LGBT people and one drag queen won't change that, unfortunately. But other than that, she also has huge potential to be in the top 2.

Idk I mean I think it’s also unfair to reduce an entire cultural heritage to the current Russian government 

PolishSausage91
1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Idk I mean I think it’s also unfair to reduce an entire cultural heritage to the current Russian government 

The current Russian government has been in power for about 24 years and has done a lot of harm with the support of Russian society. Unfortunately, in this case, one must have a strong opinion, and mine is that Russia is harming world peace. But let's not turn this conversation into a discussion about politics 😄

PolishSausage91🌭
  • Like 4

Emigrante
14 hours ago, weed said:

I'm about to start the runway and this episode already blows ep 1 out of the f*cking water lol it is soooo good. Even Megami's talent was so fun to watch.

Hide contents

Obsessed w Plane and Nymphia and Hershii is Miss Congeniality maybe tied w Amanda (first ever double crowning for Miss C why not!) but love all the girls honestly! Very unique and distinct queens. Mhi'ya is so insane for her flips I was shook.. the shaking legs. It's hard to see who will be top 2 but after runways maybe it'll be clearer. 

LOVE Derrick, the sliming was so f*kin funny for me lmao her screaming was so good #DerrickBarryForAllStars10 who said that?? :ororomunroe:

Great runways, everyone was beautiful. Mhi'ya had the worst but even then could be a toot if in a good mood. 

Geneva????? wow.. I thought 100% Nymphia and Plane. Shook. 

yaaassssss!!!!!!!!!! obsessed. Killed the lip sync, was so funny but dancing was great. 

such a good episode. 

can't wait for next week. There's so many damn looks but I'm still gonna get pissed if we only get like 5 seconds of each one lol I need to absorb it.

Seriously? I’m surprised how opinions can drastically differ. In my opinion episode 1 ate this one.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
  • Love 1