• I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

gagzus
44 minutes ago, bionic said:

What did shse say

Basically outright called people ugly and fat without any playfulness like MIB or Silky or anything. She had the most generic look out of all the girls thus far as well which is funny 

Spoiler

God, I forgot she makes it to the top 3 as well I can’t stand another 10 weeks of her already tbh 😭

• Thanks 1

Luke78619
13 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Basically outright called people ugly and fat without any playfulness like MIB or Silky or anything. She had the most generic look out of all the girls thus far as well which is funny 

Reveal hidden contents

God, I forgot she makes it to the top 3 as well I can’t stand another 10 weeks of her already tbh 😭

I forgot that the hidden contents on this thread are usually spoilers 99% of the time :rip: I regret instinctively clicking on it :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

weed

I'm about to start the runway and this episode already blows ep 1 out of the f*cking water lol it is soooo good. Even Megami's talent was so fun to watch.

Spoiler

Obsessed w Plane and Nymphia and Hershii is Miss Congeniality maybe tied w Amanda (first ever double crowning for Miss C why not!) but love all the girls honestly! Very unique and distinct queens. Mhi'ya is so insane for her flips I was shook.. the shaking legs. It's hard to see who will be top 2 but after runways maybe it'll be clearer. 

LOVE Derrick, the sliming was so f*kin funny for me lmao her screaming was so good #DerrickBarryForAllStars10 who said that?? :ororomunroe:

Great runways, everyone was beautiful. Mhi'ya had the worst but even then could be a toot if in a good mood. 

Geneva????? wow.. I thought 100% Nymphia and Plane. Shook. 

yaaassssss!!!!!!!!!! obsessed. Killed the lip sync, was so funny but dancing was great. 

such a good episode. 

can't wait for next week. There's so many damn looks but I'm still gonna get pissed if we only get like 5 seconds of each one lol I need to absorb it.

Edited by weed
  • YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash

Overall talent ranking:

1. Q

2. Sapphira

3. Nymphia

4. Plane Jane

5. Mirage

6. Geneva

7. Plasma 

8. Dawn

9. Hershii 

10. Amanda 

11. Megami 

12. Mhi’ya

13. Xunami

14. Morphine Love Dion 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Love 2

weed

Overall talent ranking, as of now lol:

1. Nymphia
2. Mirage
3. Sapphira
4. Plane Jane
5. Mhi'ya
6. Q
7. Hershii
8. Plasma
9. Amanda
10. Geneva
11. Morphine
12. Dawn
13. Megami
14. Xunami

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

doraemon

Nymphia's talent show is totally ROBBED. Just like Gia and Raja's talent show results: ROBBED!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Taylucifer

the jimbo-fication of drag race

Nymphia, I'm obsessed, that's my winner (don't tell me spoilers) 

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • Like 1

Didymus

Nymphia and Jane ATE that whole episode. One of the better episodes of the series.

Levine

As I thought, Plane Jane dominated this episode. She really had 0 competition, I don't know if they did that on purpose (of course they did?). The talent wasn't in this episode tho, but the personalities were there, yes.

Not a single talent impressed me; Nymphia did a good number and some hard dancing moves too,  nowdays if you aren't making Ru laughs, you're doing wrong (and I don't agree with this thing).

Plane Jane outsmarted the others too. How in the **** y'all put her in the top 1/2 after what she said? lmao so stupid. 

While I was watching the episode I thought "my god, what is she doing? the fans are going to kill her" but I forgot she gets a free pass. In fact the few people who are calling her out and the hypocrisy of the fans are getting destroyed. Typical.

I wasn't impressed by a single outfit. All boring and/or bad, Plane Jane ruveal had NO SENSE yet they praised her. We are getting in a very dangerous zone, we'll have seasons where nothing will make sense. 

Plane Jane (see how many times I'm writing her name? she won) got lucky in the lipsync too because the other one can't lipsync.

• Thanks 1

alsemanche

Almost halfway through the episode and all Plane Jane has said so far is "everyone is ugly" 500 times, like gurl.... we get it, you're catty and cunty, it's getting boring and we're still not in the main challenge :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1

Taylucifer
21 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Almost halfway through the episode and all Plane Jane has said so far is "everyone is ugly" 500 times, like gurl.... we get it, you're catty and cunty, it's getting boring and we're still not in the main challenge :air:

Plane Jane - I think she is very studied when it comes drag race, at this point she is looking like a yassified Jimbo. To me it seems like she is self producing to be the early season villain only to have a talking to by the rest of the cast and magically become way better. It is also important to note that she is relying on conventional beauty standards to kinda float her through this villain part of the season - however long it lasts - because lord knows that Luxx and Mistress both said way less demeaning things last season and were dragged through the mud for it by the same people that are lifting Jane up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Taylucifer

Megami absolutely took me out by staying in character the entire time she was on stage, obsessed

• Like 1

AndiGaga

Plane Jane is TV GOLD!

The best thing about Megamis talent show was Plane Janes comment.

The best entrance: Plane Jane & Nymphia

The most stupid talent show: Plane Jane. Though I must admit that it was veeeery Jimbo-esque, but its smart because Ru LOVES that 

Overall, all of the second group girls are giving me early out except for Jane & Nymphia. The first group was stronger as a whole

• Like 3

Juanlittlem

Plane Jane gets the pass by the fans because she's the stereotypical hot white guy. I do support some sort of playing the game like rigging the voting in her favor, but if she keeps saying every 10 seconds how ugly everyone is compared to her that's just being an asshole. 

I didn't like Megami's talent show nor look, it also made less sense that she revealed "her eyes" 'cause you could see her real eyes so it didn't fully make sense.
Mhi'ya might have the flip tricks but that ain't gonna get her that far imo. Might win her a lipsync, but when she's there for a second time we'll be bored.
I feel Plasma will be getting the same treatment Loosey got, but I do like her.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2