💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Jeremy Allen White Recalls Group Body Shaving Session With ‘Iron Claw’ Co-Stars

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Screen-Shot-2023-07-27-at-9.50.18-AM-e16

Zac Efron, Jeremy Allen White and Harris Dickson didn’t know each other well before shooting their new drama “The Iron Claw.”

But then came their first wardrobe fitting and camera tests. “Our bodies had to be completely shaved,” White told me at a reception for the film at NeueHouse Hollywood on Monday in Los Angeles. “We were strangers at the time. Now I know them and love them, but at the time, it was like, ‘Hi, nice to meet you and yes, they’re shaving off all of our body hair.’”

“They shaved everything,” Dickinson said.

White added, “It was incredible but we also looked ridiculous.”

Following the shaving, the actors had to squeeze into their itsy-bitsy 1980s wrestling costumes. “It was always smaller, always shorter. It was never, ‘Cover up their skin,’” White remembered. “I don’t think any of us were confident in those first fittings. “We were like, ‘We have a lot of work to do.’”

White packed on about 25 pounds of muscle and Dickinson gained about 22. But nothing compared to Efron’s Hulk-like transformation. “I joke about it but it’s true — I didn’t want to stand close to him while shooting the movie because it would make me look my size,” White said. “But it’s hard because we play brothers. I do have to be around him. Although I tried to make Harris stand next to him most of the time.”

Dickinson said, “I’m not naturally like a beefy guy. I’m a pretty skinny dude. You look at pictures of the boys and they’re like big boys. So we just tried to eat a load and train and lift a lot of weight. I was immediately upping my calories to like 3,000.”

Source

• Like 1

when the plot of the movie is meh so u speak about homo erotic stuff to make the gays go and see it:emma:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 6

BUtterfield 8
17 minutes ago, River said:

when the plot of the movie is meh so u speak about homo erotic stuff to make the gays go and see it:emma:

Well it worked cause I just bought a ticket! :huntyga:

• LMAO 5

49 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Well it worked cause I just bought a ticket! :huntyga:

try to catch some d!ck slips :flutter:

9 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i'm on 3000 calories too! bulking is hard :(

so far only the belly is growing for me :emma:

• Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Maxine Puth
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

i'm on 3000 calories too! bulking is hard :(

I’m still so lost on nutrition and **** because I’m maintaining at 4K :traumatica: do y’all like not do cardio or what am I missing because 3,000 would definitely have me losing weight 

• Shook 1

12 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

I’m still so lost on nutrition and **** because I’m maintaining at 4K :traumatica: do y’all like not do cardio or what am I missing because 3,000 would definitely have me losing weight 

i never do cardio, my cutting calorie limit was like 1950 a day

how tf do you get 4k a day?! :traumatica:

mother, what must i do?
  • Shook 1

Maxine Puth
22 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i never do cardio, my cutting calorie limit was like 1950 a day

how tf do you get 4k a day?! :traumatica:

I love to eat :traumatica: I used to be obese until a few years ago, so I’m just hardwired into eating nonstop. As long as I get my 200+ g of protein everything is on the table :ally: Also the cardio makes sense, I have to walk a lot for my job so I guess if I didn’t I could cut back. I know height plays a factor too, but the dude in the OP is 6’2 lol

• Love 1

chun li

I lift a lot but whenever I start eating generously (2k cal a day of which 200g of protein) my belly just inflates like a balloon and my muscles stay the same 😔 can someone help me pls i just wanna be hot x

Edited by chun li

12 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I have to agree with @River, if we don’t have photographic proof of such things happening… then this is definitely Queerbaiting! :franminervini:

ooooh we're agreeing on something, the por-nocalypse is coming :air:

• YAAAS 1

Just now, River said:

ooooh we're agreeing on something, the por-nocalypse is coming :air:

The second time we agree on something… we also agreed on dragging Elon any chance we get … jk :ororomunroe:

Hottie Detector
  • YAAAS 1

Just now, Kimmo said:

The second time we agree on something… we also agreed on dragging Elon any chance we get … jk :ororomunroe:

the d-cks.. they are falling from the skies, IT'S HAPPENING :excited2:

• LMAO 1