Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The Making of "GAGADOLL"

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

Japan's latest and finest technologies were put into the creation of the "GAGADOLL". It was the world's first life-size human-shaped listening station that closely resembled Lady Gaga. The bone conduction system enabled one to listen to her songs and message.

The "GAGADOLL" was inspired by the concept of "ARTPOP" and this masterpiece made by Japan's master craftsmen has been highly-praised by Gaga herself.

Edited by David Ward
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

Controversiaga

Ugh she deserves a proper massed produced and affordable doll line.

the monster high doll was expensive and obviously limited for its initial release and now retails for $250+ 

we need a full proper line of Gaga dolls! I prefer 9-12 inch size tho LOL not life size even tho these are stunning 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 3

David Ward
2 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

When Gaga's doll line launches...

Run Ai GIF by M3GAN

• LMAO 3

artdoll
On 11/26/2023 at 11:10 AM, Controversiaga said:

now retails for $250+

Girl, I wish. I'd love to get my hands on one of those dolls but I'm not forking over $400 dollars. :selena:

Any listing of the doll under $300 is rare or because it's otherwise broken/missing pieces, parts or accessories. :messga:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Love 1

Reject False Icons

I hope a perv did not get their hands on one of these dolls and uses it for other purposes cause Japan is very popular with other kinds of dolls :icant:

Also it's incredible that this project was accomplished, the dolls probably costed more than 10k to do, and nobody doubted the financial outcome

pop a 911

I wonder where they are now, I’d love to go through Gaga’s archives and just see things like this and even prototypes of things we never even knew about :enigma:

i’m not real, i’m theatre

tylertremallose
On 11/26/2023 at 10:10 AM, Controversiaga said:

the monster high doll was expensive and obviously limited for its initial release and now retails for $250+ 

we need a full proper line of Gaga dolls! I prefer 9-12 inch size tho LOL not life size even tho these are stunning 

it originally retailed for like $25, thats not expensive for a collectors item, even for its time, especially when years before, disney was releasing designer dolls for $60 

• Shook 1

Controversiaga
9 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

it originally retailed for like $25, thats not expensive for a collectors item, even for its time, especially when years before, disney was releasing designer dolls for $60 

Ohhhhh wow I didn’t realize that! I thought it would’ve been $50-$100.   Wild!! 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

tylertremallose
10 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

Ohhhhh wow I didn’t realize that! I thought it would’ve been $50-$100.   Wild!! 

compared to now, monster high collector dolls retail between $75-$150

I got one of the OFF WHITE X MH dolls and it was $150, so def a huge markup now. 
It makes me wish I had grabbed a Gaga doll, cuz I remember seeing it on shelves back in the day. 

• Shook 1