Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Leak: All Chromatica Multitracks

GAGASEXUAL

Featured Posts

Sir Taurean

I have a feeling majority of these will reach the surface soon. One site in particular is housing all of the chromatica sessions. 

We need Temple to leak since it was confirmed in her leaked legal documents that it was finished and the writing credits were 65% for Gaga and 35% for Zedd 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 1

• Moderator changed the title to Leak: All Chromatica Multitracks

I've merged the Chromatica threads as it seems the entire album's multitracks were all part of the same leak.

Remember to please not share or request links publicly.

Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

PartySick
5 hours ago, TEANUS said:

But how do we know this? I just find it hard to believe Gaga would mention a song(s) that are that abstract in their tangibility. She spoke about these as if they were audible tracks that she liked listening to. I don’t buy that over 2 years they would’ve only taken <20 songs to completion. For example, Onion Girl was referenced in a tweet from Gaga to Zedd in 2012 (?)

Yah, tracks like Temple, Onion Girl, Tinnitus, Sire, Tea, etc exist as demos. I can say that as a fact :laughga:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

RebeldeFaith
11 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

Why do we care about Stems ?! 😅

They're extremely useful for remixes, live versions recreations, exploring the different layers and listen carefully to the hidden messages of Gaga saying when her next album will come out —and other stuff like that.

Something something idk
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

Roboboy
On 11/17/2023 at 10:46 AM, leedeegaga said:

They are fully separated, unlike the Aura ones where the vox is just the acapella and not separate Lead/Backing Vocals. The Stupid Love ones aren’t fully complete unfortunately.

i think they mean that even "lead/backing vocals" aren't completely seperate cause they're still grouped

holy scheisse
12 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

Why do we care about Stems ?! 😅

For people who like to make mashups and remixes 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
1 hour ago, RebeldeFaith said:

They're extremely useful for remixes, live versions recreations, exploring the different layers and listen carefully to the hidden messages of Gaga saying when her next album will come out —and other stuff like that.

I love stems so much - they're my favourite thing to collect. You discover parts of the song you'd never even heard before. A bit off topic but the Britney Gimme More multis are amazing - there are some AMAZING synths that got buried under the mix and just keeping it to the acapella and that synth is incredible.

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1

skedaddleBItCh

The ROM solo version made me feel things :traumatica: that falsetto right after the long rain on meeee belt on the final chorus was also in the demo! Never noticed it before honestly😭

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Really frustrating for everyone to be discussing the stems and leaving some of us struggling to figure out where you found them and listened. Would be nice if you mentioned the site. It’s obviously not something that’s causing any issues for Gaga, not like it’s unreleased songs :messga:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

littlepotter
On 11/17/2023 at 12:19 PM, GAGASEXUAL said:

you know where to find them :iamfair:

No i fucking dontttt can yall stop saying thattttt

chaeri pls
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1