💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande supports boyfriend at opening night of Broadway's Spamalot

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ethan Slater during the curtain call for the opening night performance of 'Spamalot':
ethan-slater-spamalot-broadway-opening-1

Ariana Grande was seen at the opening night of Broadway's Spamalot.

The “Positions” singer was in the crowd at the St. James Theatre in New York City for the milestone performance of Monty Python musical revival, supporting her boyfriend Ethan Slater, who plays a variety of roles in the comedy.
source
ariana-grande-spamalot-111723-3-c8f26b1cF_JunenX0AAr4yH?format=jpg&name=medium

This isn’t the first time Grande has shown her love for Slater and his new Broadway role. She was spotted cheering him on during the show's first preview performance.
F-1sn1iXgAATybm?format=jpg&name=large

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 2

Concertaholic

Seems to me like she’s going through a very self destructive phase. Left her husband to break up a married man’s marriage and apparently isn’t taking care of her physical health either because she keeps looking thinner and thinner :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

gumzy3000

Going from Dalton to this is such a downgrade for her... I kind of wish Azealia Banks roasts her for this horrible situation soon.

trolly troll troll

Even though we don’t know the full details, I think it’s horrible how a man has left his wife + child and then go so public with a new relationship ! Like where is the respect from both of them ? Of course Ariana will have more backlash but he’s just as bad. I feel for his ex and hope she has the support she needs.

People are so toxic omg. How are you gonna trash her for being a bad person and then attack his looks and her body. She looks normal. It’s so mean. It was confirmed he and his wife had been separated before he ever met Ariana (just not legally). I remember she posted a cryptic message about not wanting to be in a relationship with someone she feared again. Clearly her marriage was not healthy. Judging them for “throwing away” their marriages is soooo gross.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

high culture

Just let them be happy.. that's their own business what shady things they did to their exes. The fact that he's not a conventionally attractive man and he's a broadway actor is indicative to me that they must connect on a level that works for them. Sorry to their exes it didn't work out, but the demonization is tired. Get a life

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

holy scheisse
42 minutes ago, pachinko said:

What does she see in him? Do you think he has a big D? 

Maybe she’s just not as shallow like all you gays who are implying he’s ugly lmao he’s obviously an accomplished performer 

• Like 5