šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

opinion

I want an album of "Perfect Illusions"!

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth
Just now, Charliie said:

I was obsessed with it when it came out but then got tired of it. I don't enjoy it as much because of the repetitiveness.

This. Its production is interesting, but only like 30 seconds of actual new lyrics, the rest of the song is just her repeating the same thing over and over again. Which sucks because again the production is very nice, and that ā€œwhere are you cuz I canā€™t seeā€¦ā€ bridge is so good

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

JohnDeWayne
9 hours ago, BloodyM said:

I would die for an album full of PIs, it's one of her best songs, and it was SO SO good when she sang it live at the Joanne Tour

Except for the fact the she cut it short by omitting the second verseĀ 

Anderson123

Thatā€™s a nice song but a grower. One of my biggest lead single disappointments but I love it now. Itā€™d be nice to have a little bit more of that but Iā€™m also here for R&B inspired vocals songs like Do What U Want, Heal Me and The Cure.Ā 

Edited by Anderson123
  • Thanks 1

Smother Em Eh

I want an album full of Heavy Metal LoversĀ :trollga:

Edited by Smother Em Eh
Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
  • YAAAS 3

I LUVED this song so much and still do! That said if she gives us more of this type of osund I do not want that whole inauthentic shtick she was doing to package the music. imo just that clip of her performance is cringe because it feels like she is trying to be all cool and credible in the rock crowd or whatever. We can have this type of music withoiut losing Gaga's essence. I hope she knows that now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
2 hours ago, dit said:

that clip of her performance is cringe because it feels like she is trying to be all cool and credible i

Hard disagree hmm

Joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

• Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, dit said:

I LUVED this song so much and still do! That said if she gives us more of this type of osund I do not want that whole inauthentic shtick she was doing to package the music. imo just that clip of her performance is cringe because it feels like she is trying to be all cool and credible in the rock crowd or whatever. We can have this type of music withoiut losing Gaga's essence. I hope she knows that now

Her performances of PI are quintessential Gaga

I honestly hated this when it came out. I was legit angry. I think for me itā€™s almost a perfect song, but I just canā€™t get on with the reputation of ā€œlauhveā€ and ā€œpafectā€ over and over. But the production , vocals, and the bridge go offĀ 

Patrickern777
23 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

This is the song that made me a fan and even 7 years later I still want more of this hybrid disco/rock sound from Gaga.Ā 

:vegas:

Still lowkey annoyed PI never got any official remixes like "Applause" EP.

"Perfect Illusion" slaps! Give us 11 new PI versions and a new middle Eastern inspired "Dancin In Squares" for LG8 Queen.

Need this sonic in my veinsĀ :giveup:

Ā 

I totally agree with you! One of her best song! I remember when the song first came out, it was a different sound for the decade and not like Gaga's previous releases. AndĀ I got so over hyped for LG5. But I had a huge meltdown since Dancin' in Circle and Perfect Illusion was only the songs I liked from Joanne. (sorry but country music isn't my cup of tea)

But now excited for DL3, because Dua wants toĀ embracing more of 1970s-eraĀ psychedelia sound, with her signature dance/uptempo persona!!! And I hope it would be as I imagined how LG5 should be like.

Ā 

Dua Lipa New Rules GIF

Starmie25
22 minutes ago, Patrickern777 said:

(sorry but country music isn't my cup of tea)

But there's only 3 songs max with country influence on JoanneĀ :huntyga:

Agunimon
3 hours ago, mrpanditarulez said:

Perfect Illusion is a nice song but this one is way better!

:vegas:

I wonder how many people legitimately like that more. I think it is terrible, but I absolutely adore Perfect Illusion and while Joanne is one of my top Gaga albums, I was going into it expecting more Perfect Illusion sounding songs and it was certainly more of an outlier than a representation of the sounds on the album.

Ultimecia
7 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I wonder how many people legitimately like that more.

I do actually... :derpga:

If it were to be sung by Gaga, it would be a WAY better song than the real PI.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...