How finished do you think LG7 is?

Bradley

LG7 completion  

300 members have voted

1. 1. How finished do you think LG7 is?

Featured Posts

PartySick
34 minutes ago, River said:

Don't expect a lot of original music for Joker Foliado, maybe 2 songs: the main one and end credits one, for the oscar's, the rest are just covers.

So she can work on a new album anyway she has the time, but she doesn't have the will.. that's a different story.

Are they?

I was under the impression it was going to be all original music :huh: not necessary her music but it seems weird to label a narrative as a "musical" and then just have them sing covers

💚

16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Are they?

I was under the impression it was going to be all original music :huh: not necessary her music but it seems weird to label a narrative as a "musical" and then just have them sing covers

So far we know that she sings We're a Couple of Swells and That's Entertainment, so she most likely going to cover more songs from the 40-60s musicals.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 3

As she always said, she's always making new music but I think she has too much in her plate right now to sit and focus on an actual album so I think she has songs that do not belong together yet as an album and that to me is like, 20%?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, PartySick said:

Bloodclot

I love BloodPop® but this made me laugh loud :air:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 5

Bradley
12 hours ago, PartySick said:

I don't think it works like this :laughga:

She had a prior version of ARTPOP that was pretty "done" in the late BTW era, but then she broke her hip and we got an entirely different version of ARTPOP.

She had a conceptualized followup album to ARTPOP that's never seen the light of day and very well may not in the future.

She had a darker, "AHS inspired" album that RedOne was involved in being created in 2015 that was scrapped and she released Joanne in 2016 instead.

She and DJWS were working on an album around the same time ASIB's music was made and during the promotion of it. So, 2017-2019. Then she decided to work with Bloodclot instead and we got Chromatica in 2020 which was an entirely different project.

There's no telling what stage of development the LG7 we get is actually in. She could have an entire concept fleshed out with fully mastered tracks then she can change everything at any time and start over :rip:

I have to figure LG7's release and promotion will coincide with Joker though. Joker isn't her "breakthrough" like ASIB was so I doubt it'll get its whole special era. Instead, it'll get a mini promo era on release which will come a couple months after LG7's release. It'll be a good bump in attention that'll help the album and the album will help the movie.

Or maybe she'll wait until 2025 :vegas:

Either way, I'm ready whenever :ladyhaha:

So basically non-existent you're saying, at least the final one we'll get to hear. :traumatica:

Edited by Bradley

Can't see it coming before Joker 2, so sometime in 2025 at the earliest, but even then... I really just get the vibe that she's done with her mainstream pop career and whatever the next album is, it isn't going to be another BTW or Chromatica. 

• Like 2

Marilyn MonHoe
14 hours ago, PartySick said:

She had a prior version of ARTPOP that was pretty "done" in the late BTW era, but then she broke her hip and we got an entirely different version of ARTPOP.

Idk why but reading it like that makes me imagine she randomly fell and broke her hip which makes me cackle I’m sorry :toofunny:

14 hours ago, PartySick said:

Then she decided to work with Bloodclot instead and we got Chromatica in 2020 which was an entirely different project.

You are so unserious I can’t :icant:

• LMAO 1

Babylon Dynasty
21 hours ago, Bonkers said:

99%

coming friday

with Sour Candy MV tomorrow to celebrate the end of Chromatica era

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖
  • YAAAS 2

Modern Ecstasy2
9 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

She's pregnant.

lol, you are saying that so matter-of-fact ly

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • YAAAS 1

JoanneMonster
6 hours ago, Red said:

As she always said, she's always making new music but I think she has too much in her plate right now to sit and focus on an actual album so I think she has songs that do not belong together yet as an album and that to me is like, 20%?

what exactly does she have in her plate? (not trying to sound rude).

She has nothing to do until a year from now, when joker comes out.

I See You
  • Like 1

On 11/12/2023 at 10:32 AM, Dr Fudge said:

Couldn’t imagine her going more than 4 years before her next studio album, so it has to be in some form…I’d imagine?

She beats our expectations of album gaps everytime i fear