opinion

MANiCURE Video Discussion Thread (No leaks please)

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

DISCLAIMER: Thanks to @SharkmanthaC for clarifying things so I can post this thread. Everyone please remember to not post any links or screenshots/grabs that pertain to leaks as it is forbidden regarding legality. Information is allowed to be discussed as long as no information that should not be shared (mentioned in the sentence prior) is not present in this thread.

Sharkmantha here to remind you that asking for DMs of leaks isn’t allowed either.

----

Here is a new thread without leaked material where we can discuss the MANiCURE video leak.

Here is some top tier information:

1. This is the telephone continuation.

2. This was made around the time of the songs recording in July 2012 by Jonas Åkerlund (and assumedly Lady Gaga although it's not directly stated).

3. The Charlie Sheen strip tease rumor (that was later proven by him) is now officially confirmed to be real.

4. There was a pretty intense celebrity brothel with A LOT of s3x scenes.

5. There are A LOT of celebrity cameos; Charlie Sheen, Beyoncé, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and Britney Spears are all the most prominent.

6. The video actually would have been pretty violent in some parts.

7. The main picture from the video would have been Lady Gaga with "MAN and "CURE" written on her bum with a middle finger in the middle representing the "i".

he/him/his
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1
  • Shook 3

• 27monster27 changed the title to MANiCURE Video Discussion Thread (No leaks please)
Gardevoir
1 minute ago, EGOT2027 said:

if someone DMed me the treatment that is floating around, i wouldn’t be mad

ME too

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

KubaM316
11 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Everyone please remember to not post any links or screenshots/grabs that pertain to leaks as it is forbidden regarding legality.

Oh so that's why my last thread is nowhere to be found? Ughh :crossed:

DWUW video - scrapped 

Venus video - scrapped 

Donatella video - scrapped 

MANiCURE video - scrapped 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 9

mindtrappa (I think he's commonly known as a reliable insider) said that they were days away from filming the Music Video (in 2012) before it got "canned" (concerns of overexposure) and tried to make it happen again in 2013 but the budget wasn't there. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Shook 5
  • Sad 4