Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Demos of ARTPOP Songs Leak

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Aglaya said:

Not me clicking on a fake Onion Girl link :bear: 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

1 minute ago, artdoll said:

The original cover with the white font looks more, for a lack of better words, polished/clean? The final one with the pink font is more daring imo! I love both but if I had to choose between the two of them, I think I'd pick the one we got in the end.

it look's more like a sculpture and old type of art, the one with the pink looks more modern 

I Am a Joke
  • Like 2

Daenerys

If it's true Troy has control of ARTPOP (based on old contract logistics) then it makes sense if team ga is being very lowkey with "leaking" these just like she did with Burqa 10 years ago. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Like 2

hijadeputa
7 minutes ago, Charmz said:

i'm starting to think this is being leaked on purpose.... wonder if we'll get more?

I think so too. Hope there is more. GAWHD can’t believe its been 10 years 

• Like 1

artdoll
2 minutes ago, PMM said:

it look's more like a sculpture and old type of art, the one with the pink looks more modern 

Yeah, it looks more concise, so to speak. I think the hot pink font adds a certain boldness that meets the sound of the album perfectly! The white font looks a bit too tame for what ARTPOP brings to the table, but I could see how it could've been used for a special version of the album or something of the sort.

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

sillynate

Y’all say it’s 13 but the tracklist only shows 10, 11 if you include the instrumental for one of the ARTPOP’s. Are the other two also instrumentals???

Mr Ricky
Just now, sillynate said:

Y’all say it’s 13 but the tracklist only shows 10, 11 if you include the instrumental for one of the ARTPOP’s. Are the other two also instrumentals???

Nope, the other 3 is the booklet and cover etc. 

Crossfit
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, sillynate said:

the 13 includes 1 original artwork png and 1 pdf of the original booklet. there are 11 audio files in total

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 1

ModernEcstasy

The fact that people are much more excited over these demos than the official “announcement” shows how out of touch her team are!

• Like 11
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

5 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

The fact that people are much more excited over these demos than the official “announcement” shows how out of touch her team are!

because after all those things we are here for music. we know her by that, 

Edited by PMM
I Am a Joke
  • Like 5
  • Love 1