đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Demos of ARTPOP Songs Leak

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Flippy
2 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Can someone (without posting it) confirm if the MANiCURE video thing is real?

It’s real. There’s articles and tweets

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Plastic Flower
1 hour ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

The original booklet is so beautiful. 

Absolutely. So colorful just like the album itself. 

Drop it
  • Like 1

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Can someone (without posting it) confirm if the MANiCURE video thing is real?

Pretty sure it is. I remember something like this

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Hecturr
11 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Can you please email me, it's my username at gmail

sorry don't have access to my email rn, u mind if i msg u on reddit? LOL 

I saw ur name pop up there earlier that's why I ask :sweat:

• YAAAS 1

ChicaSkas
7 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

sorry don't have access to my email rn, u mind if i msg u on reddit? LOL 

I saw ur name pop up there earlier that's why I ask :sweat:

Go for it 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Railing
6 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Pretty sure it is. I remember something like this

Yep Charlie Sheen confirmed in 2017 that he was called to do this video, and Jonas Ă…kerlund confirmed in 2020 that he started to write a Telephone sequel treatment that never got filmed. Also, I think this document completely checks out with...

• Her stating that the Telephone sequel would be played at the iTunes Festival (though I'm sure there's a reason we thought it was Aura?)
• Her "Princess High" persona from the tail-end of 2012 (the bit about her smoking wearing a tiara)
• The concept being based on a lyric from the 2012 demos

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 2

Agunimon

The Manicure (Manny Marroquin Mix) and Jewels and Drugs (Swinefest) is exactly what I wanted from these songs. Jewels and Drugs specifically, because I hate that they took out just the instrumental alone before Twista came in with his part which is by far the worst part of the song and album, but makes it better coming in after the beat starts to repeat a second time. And the Manny Marroquin Mix is what Manicure sounded like at Swinefest.

Ladle Ghoulash
8 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

The Manicure (Manny Marroquin Mix) and Jewels and Drugs (Swinefest) is exactly what I wanted from these songs. Jewels and Drugs specifically, because I hate that they took out just the instrumental alone before Twista came in with his part which is by far the worst part of the song and album, but makes it better coming in after the beat starts to repeat a second time. And the Manny Marroquin Mix is what Manicure sounded like at Swinefest.

Ain’t no way that Twista’s verse is worse than either TI or Too $hort’s 🪦

Helxig
9 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

This..it is so bittersweet and beautiful to be a fan right now... She suffered so much for us to have joy.... absolute Queen and I love her forever 

It really is. And just remembering back to that time, how different things were, how hard things were for her, but how beautiful and fun and exciting every day was during that era.. it makes me emotional. I think now I understand why she doesn't talk about ARTPOP very often. If just thinking about that time makes me want to cry, a random fan, then just think how she feels having actually lived inside of it

6 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Use google with the key words from what you already have 

Thanks ChicaSkas. I was actually considering asking you for help. All knowing gaga content oracle

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1