Jump to content
tech

Omegle has officially shut down after 14 years.


BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Yasss n3o naz!s and p3doph!les lost!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Surprised they are still going this far :icant:

 

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Robo Ga

Omg that’s how I showed my best friend what a p***s looked like before she hooked up with her first boyfriend :giveup:

🤖⚡️
Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO

I remember using it for the first time with my BFF at the time during my freshman year in HS…. The nasty and fuucked up stuff we would see… good riddance :mark:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oriane

I used it many years ago before it went too shitty, because I wanted to practice my English. I meet some cool people and one good friend, sadly we're not in touch anymore.

The only GGD member who can read / Credits to Celloo Deng for the profile pic!
Link to post
Share on other sites

littlepotter

I feel really bad for some youtubers whose entire livelihood is pranking people on Omegle :air:

chaeri pls
Link to post
Share on other sites

doraemon

last time i use omegle, there's always wanking guys there. and it was 10 years ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...