💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A Lady Gaga Advent Calendar

weed

Featured Posts

Let's say there is a Lady Gaga-themed advent calendar (I wish, bitch!!!!! I would buy it for sure), what would you put inside it? What is the GRAND prize on the 24th or 25th?

I would include a snippet of one of Gaga's wigs, most likely at least for 2 of the days, I was so obsessed with that aspect of the TFM ultra super deluxe edition pack. 
A set of cool holographic and such stickers; Stupid Love single cover stickers, etc.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

There would be mini hair bows that are hair clips, crossing off THE iconic hair bow as well as her MET Gala 16 minute performance (bc I considered a full-size hair bow for the last day, but.. kind of meh)

A face lace/face stickers, something unique and creative or a copy of one of her previous iconic ones, i.e. SuperBowl or Grammys 2010

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

JudassVenus

Haus Labs Atomic Shake Lip Lacquer in Ruby Shine would be the grand prize if we're being honest  :billie:

Edited by Thomatica
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Bonkers

what if each day there is .... hear me out...  an insta story

Each with a vague promise that can be interpreted as something MAJOR.

And then on the final day, you receive your credit card statement and that's when you find out you've been buying a product from Haus Labs every day and it's going to ship in 3 to 6 weeks.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 7

4 minutes ago, Thomatica said:

Haus Labs Atomic Shake Lip Lacquer in Ruby Shine would be the grand prize if we're being honest  :billie:

and we would celebrate by leaving a transfer-proof kiss on Santa's cheek! :vegas:

• YAAAS 2

5 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

what if each day there is .... hear me out...  an insta story

Each with a vague promise that can be interpreted as something MAJOR.

And then on the final day, you receive your credit card statement and that's when you find out you've been buying a product from Haus Labs every day and it's going to ship in 3 to 6 weeks.

Advent Calendar from hell lmaooo our god would not be here! but I love the concept, it's very Gaga

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, TheSine said:

A Gaga inspired wig or two for the grand prize would be nice. :vegas:

Even though it's all hypothetical I wasn't sure how big the prizes could be, but defff a great idea. Imagine getting a lace front human unit of her pink Stupid Love wig

• YAAAS 1

JazzGa

I can think of so many iconic merch items that would make amazing adorable Advent Calendar prizes :giveup:

1. The Born This Way-era meat band-aids 

2. The Gaga-shaped album USBs for BTW and TFM era that included HD music videos and I think maybe some other extras

3. CD singles for the Fame, TFM, and BTW eras

4. A Chromatica jockstrap/thong :giveup:

5. Chromatica Oreos :giveup: 

6. FAME and Eau De Gaga rollerballs, lotions, soap bars

7. Ok here is a silly idea... you know how Lana had those iconic coke spoon necklaces? What if Gaga released like... Gaga-branded "kindness and health drinks" sold in vials that looked like popper containers :air: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • YAAAS 2

17 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

I can think of so many iconic merch items that would make amazing adorable Advent Calendar prizes :giveup:

2. The Gaga-shaped album USBs for BTW and TFM era that included HD music videos and I think maybe some other extras

7. Ok here is a silly idea... you know how Lana had those iconic coke spoon necklaces? What if Gaga released like... Gaga-branded "kindness and health drinks" sold in vials that looked like popper containers :air: 

omg QUEEN of good ideas!!!!

I would definitely include the meat bandaids, USBs (new ones, never before seen! All albums but the look is Christmas-ified), love the FAME lotions, soap, rollerball, the jock strap, etc. Obsessed!!!! 

A disco stick flashlight! Or a mini version as a keychain. 

Miniature sculpture of the ARTPOP cover/the Koons work.

Asia (especially), Gustav and Koji included somehow, earrings or pins or stickers or miniature models!

Press-on nails, super long and elaborate :vegas:

• YAAAS 2

RebeldeFaith
1 hour ago, JazzGa said:

8. Hair bleach to lighten your pubes for your Heavy Metal Lover.

Something something idk
  • YAAAS 1

Pennywise

Y'all are gonna get Haus Labs testers and be happy with them :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE