💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga on Pink Friday 2

Rifek

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay

What makes them think it's her? Watch it be Drake or Wayne :ladyhaha:

I also think Gaga would be in a session with her collaborators. We've never heard her sending in vocals before. 

Edited by TortureMeOnReplay
  • Thanks 1

Stone S

If Gaga does this, I will be very disappointed in her, but I’d like to believe that I already know she would decline.

Welcome to Industria
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

What makes them think it's her?

The GAGGG reference 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

it wouldnt be any of her male hip hop people cause she wouldn't freak out THAT much.

it wouldn't be madonna cause she's already done that

MAYBE taylor swift but unlikely

not billie eilish cause that's not gag city

MAYBE britney

not sam smith

not adelle 

there's no one else with mega influence and gaginess other than GAGA

edit: nvm, there's beyonce, and ariana.

edit: but then she's already done them, so she wouldn't freak that THAT much.

Edited by Nedster
  • Like 3

Even if it's her, which I don't think it is, this is Gaga we're talking about, which means the song is being scrapped as we speak :vegas:

Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 25

The way you all would be stanning hard if the rumored feat artist was Taylor. The hypocrisy on this website keeps rising everyday. A lot of scrutiny and pressure for Gaga, a lot of threat to unstan. Jump ship already!

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 3

Agunimon
9 minutes ago, C Rose said:

The way you all would be stanning hard if the rumored feat artist was Taylor. The hypocrisy on this website keeps rising everyday. A lot of scrutiny and pressure for Gaga, a lot of threat to unstan. Jump ship already!

No we wouldn’t. Most people here do not like or listen to Nicki. This rumor was also in the lead up to 1989 re release (people thought Nicki and her worked together on an track called Sagittarius or something, which they believed was a vault track) and we mostly had the same general responses, criticizing the possibility of Taylor working with her. Consider also Gaga's history of working with people like R. Kelly, Terry Richardson, I think it is a fair assumption to make that after those blemishes in her collaboration history, most of her fans will expect better of her than to work with Nicki Minaj since Gaga herself has distanced herself from those problematic people.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4