💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CBT Film Shelving

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

elijahfan
4 hours ago, NATAH said:

taylor and beyonce aren't serious actors, gaga is gunning for oscars in almost every project and CBT might have a streaming deal set up which is what the strikes were about

taylor went straight to theatres

Doesn’t change the fact the 3 of them are most probably SAG members. I didn’t think the strike applied to music projects.

If this one gets shelved too, I think she should just stop recording her shows altogether. It’s getting tiresome.

Tinnitus15

It’s up to negotiations tbh(like Taylor and probably BeyoncĂ©). The new hunger games got a green light from SAG so actors can promote the film. 

14 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Doesn’t change the fact the 3 of them are most probably SAG members. I didn’t think the strike applied to music projects.

If this one gets shelved too, I think she should just stop recording her shows altogether. It’s getting tiresome.

but one out of all 3 has a serious interest in acting so i doubt gaga is willing to risk it

mother, what must i do?

Ladle Ghoulash
16 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I think the difference is that neither the Renaissance film nor the Eras tour feature songs from major motion pictures. 

A movie as big as Hunger Games just got an interim agreement to promote the movie. If that could happen, I really don't understand the strike excuse with this concert film. I'm also kind of shocked how it was fumbled so badly with having the first footage shown attached to a migraine ad. I still see it constantly and cringe. The decision making is just really odd, and honestly not "for the fans" if that makes sense. 

Edited by HIM820
  • Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
20 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

I'm also kind of shocked how it was fumbled so badly with having the first footage shown attached to a migraine ad. I still see it constantly and cringe.

You should stop cringing because it wasn't the official film: it was screen footage from other random dates, in particular, San Francisco. 

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

You should stop cringing because it wasn't the official film: it was screen footage from other random dates, in particular, San Francisco. 

That doesnt make it any better tho :ladyhaha:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

That doesnt make it any better tho :ladyhaha:

It does, since a lot of people are convinced she put the official tour film in the nurtec ad and are talking **** about her for that.

I suggest we all go back to her Instagram post about the tour film and read carefully how passionate she still is about her art and performances. The tour film is not shelved, and it's probably waiting for the distributor to get past the strike. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

There is a frame of the LA show, the one with the wristbands. It shows the wristbands are from all over the place, not only the floor. Idk about the rest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

It’s up to negotiations tbh(like Taylor and probably BeyoncĂ©). The new hunger games got a green light from SAG so actors can promote the film. 

The real question if Gaga want to :icant:

I believe she knew she can do interim agreement. And she said everybody don't move :franminervini:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: WUMBOLOGY! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Idgaf if it’s from the film. It’s the only professional footage released for it and doesn’t have her actually singing- just voice over about a medicine. Why didn’t they use footage of her in the jazz show?  Her pop side of her career is oddly fumbled constantly and it’s frustrating as a fan when you want the best for what you love. I’m not in the camp of demanding anything from anyone. But seeing that commercial was shocking at first and now it’s cringe seeing it for months. 

• Like 3

LilyLark
7 hours ago, NATAH said:

i don't think it's shelved, i think fans are just being dramatic and bratty

Yeah, it's probably streaming, and all of that is shelved until the strikes get sorted out. Tay and Beyonce are in theaters, so it has nothing to do with strikes.

TimotheeChalamet
12 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

Idgaf if it’s from the film. It’s the only professional footage released for it and doesn’t have her actually singing- just voice over about a medicine. Why didn’t they use footage of her in the jazz show?  Her pop side of her career is oddly fumbled constantly and it’s frustrating as a fan when you want the best for what you love. I’m not in the camp of demanding anything from anyone. But seeing that commercial was shocking at first and now it’s cringe seeing it for months. 

Maybe it's just me but I didn't see the live footage in the ad as such a big deal. This is a very overly dramatic reaction and only adds frustration to the fuel, but to each one their own I guess. Just know that outside of an inner circle of the fandom, nobody gives a **** 

Besides this, the official film will be released

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

LilyLark
2 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I think the difference is that neither the Renaissance film nor the Eras tour feature songs from major motion pictures. 

Nah, I think the difference is Renaissance and Eras are in the theaters. A lot of films are getting passes, streaming is not though....and streaming is the big enemy right now in regards to the strikes.