Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Joanne World Tour Austin - Soundboard

chiesaluca

Featured Posts

57 minutes ago, chiesaluca said:

It depends, let's say that snippets of this date have been circulating for almost a year, even the twitter dot account @pop a 911 and pop another one  published a few months ago, since now a whole one has been released there is more possibility of a possible total leak

Let's pray! I remember something similar happened around 2018 with the Philadelphia MB Soundboard and in 2020 with the Birmingham artRAVE

chiesaluca
12 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

Let's pray! I remember something similar happened around 2018 with the Philadelphia MB Soundboard and in 2020 with the Birmingham artRAVE

Yes, exactly!

RudraCNG
23 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I was so excited for the bridge and instead I got "WHATS UP AUSTIN"

Same :toofunny:

I hope we get the full concert soon. I really love hearing live versions of songs instead of the album ones.

• YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
8 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

Also, do you guys think that this means that we are getting the video from the screens too? or just the soundboard audio?

I would love to get the live feeds from the screens as well, but I won’t hype myself about the possibility of getting those until I see the receipts 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I would love to get the live feeds from the screens as well, but I won’t hype myself about the possibility of getting those until I see the receipts 

I’m saying it because once a soundboard surfaces it usually comes with video later, just like Philly MB or Birmingham artRAVE 

• Like 2

Ladle Ghoulash
35 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

I’m saying it because once a soundboard surfaces it usually comes with video later, just like Philly MB or Birmingham artRAVE 

Do we know that there’s monitor footage of this specific show? 

21 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Do we know that there’s monitor footage of this specific show? 

Nope, just the DH audio and snippets from BM and Scheisse audio 

GUYS!! the account is back!!! he posted two more snippets and wants 300$ 😭 the account is now called joannetourleak on Twitter. He posted parts of Bloody Mary and Poker Face

Just now, VeguisLG said:

GUYS!! the account is back!!! he posted two more snippets and wants 300$ 😭 the account is now called joannetourleak on Twitter. He posted parts of Bloody Mary and Poker Face

Also, he states “Joanne Tour DVD” but if it’s Austin is weird to talk about the Birmingham Film

9 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

A clown.

Im calling Bobby. customer service peter GIF

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • LMAO 4

Pain of fame1

Hey! Did anyone save the whole thing? I know yesterday the full show was posted for a couple minutes before it got deleted