💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga was in the studio with sound engineer / mixer Tom ElmHirst

monketsharona

Featured Posts

ALittleMonsta
2 hours ago, Ivy said:

I'm sorry it doesn't look the same to me:bradley: maybe it's because of beard and short hair?

you were right ivy it isnt him

• Shook 2

RAMROD

He worked with her for Johanne & ASIB soundtrack, so this is either for Joker 2 music or LG7 is Johanne 2 :franminervini:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

On 10/20/2023 at 1:45 PM, Reality said:

I don't know if the strike accelerated anything. She finished filming months before SAG went on strike. I also don't think Joker's getting delayed. The movie comes about a year from now and while I don't foresee the strikes ending soon, I don't think they're going to go long enough for them to push back the release date. It's also not like the movie needs heavy VFX or anything like that, so post-production won't take too long compared to some other films.

The studios just walked away from negotiating.  Furthermore, it wouldn’t be surprising if they have to do reshoots (I know they didn’t for Joker 1, but I think they might for this one)

Reality
1 minute ago, Jack3257 said:

The studios just walked away from negotiating.  Furthermore, it wouldn’t be surprising if they have to do reshoots (I know they didn’t for Joker 1, but I think they might for this one)

They're actually in talks to negotiate again this week. But even then, I still don't see the strikes lasting long enough for them to push back a movie that's a year out. And I don't think they need to do reshoots. Neither Gaga nor Joaquin has kept their "Joker" weight (i.e., they both lost a lot of weight for the movie), so I don't see them going back to do reshoots. 

🃏🖤👹