💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga GLOWING (it’s 🏠 Labs)

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Space Cowboy said:

I was thinking the same thing.. why does it look a bit sharper or different 👀 not a critique just an observation no judgment

Who cares she’s beautiful whatever she adds on her face

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, itsmeluka said:

Who cares she’s beautiful whatever she adds on her face

If you scroll down the first page of this thread you will see a comment I made to another member confirming that I agree with what you just said.

G U C C I
3 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

My sister does injections for a dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon and she saw her pic and even said she looks gorgeous but she is walking a thin line. At some point she has to dissolve her lips all the way and hopefully her jawline is not an implant and can be dissolved as well. If she doesn’t go back to zero for a bit as she gets older it’s not going to end well. 

Space Cowboy
18 hours ago, G U C C I said:

My sister does injections for a dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon and she saw her pic and even said she looks gorgeous but she is walking a thin line. At some point she has to dissolve her lips all the way and hopefully her jawline is not an implant and can be dissolved as well. If she doesn’t go back to zero for a bit as she gets older it’s not going to end well. 

Please tell me why I just had a similar experience with an esthetician friend :nooo: