Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga GLOWING (it’s 🏠 Labs)

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

uh la la :firega:

Screenshot-2023-09-25-at-4-24-09-PM.png

Post: Thank you @Allure for giving @hauslabs Triclone Skin Tech Foundation the Best of Beauty #1 Best Clean Foundation award. l feel blessed every day to be a co-founder of this company. I always wanted my makeup brand to have a meaningful impact on the beauty community and I feel so touched by this honor. Not only did we remove 2700 harmful ingredients often used in other products, we supercharged our foundation with fermented arnica to calm inflammation and added 21+ skincare ingredients to treat and enhance your natural skin while you’re wearing it. Additionally I wanted the experience of applying this product to be next level— I’ve been passionate about transformation since the beginning of my career. I hope you enjoy expressing yourself with this foundation and seeing meaningful improvement in your skin as you wear it. Love you, LG <3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxoKQPIyx5x/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 15
  • Love 16

• Mother of Puppies changed the title to Gaga GLOWING (it’s 🏠 Labs)
Space Cowboy
1 minute ago, itsmeluka said:

The jawLINE :stupidoreo:

I was thinking the same thing.. why does it look a bit sharper or different 👀 not a critique just an observation no judgment

• Like 2

Chlorine

"Not only did we remove 2700 harmful ingredients often used in other products, we supercharged our foundation with fermented arnica to calm inflammation and added 21+ skincare ingredients to treat and enhance your natural skin while you’re wearing it."

You can tell this really came from her heart. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 8
  • Love 2

32 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I was thinking the same thing.. why does it look a bit sharper or different 👀 not a critique just an observation no judgment

Epione :classy:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

G U C C I

Honestly the lip filler and everything looks like complete PERFECTION in this pic! Her eyes are f*cking stunning! The only thing that even stands out is her jaw filler or implant maybe that is truly noticeable this much because of the weight loss from Joker filming that she still hasn’t put all back on. 

It is funny though how her jawline looks completely normal but snatched in the jazz performance photos. 

Space Cowboy
4 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Epione :classy:

To be really real, I hope she has people close to her genuinely letting her know that she's beautiful and I wish shed slow down or maybe even stop with the work, though im aware its her choice and her body. She just has a unique beauty about her that is slowly becoming a common type of beauty.. She's had so many looks since '08 and honestly different faces too! We all remember the New York, New York tribute photoshoot.

I know myself how hard it is to believe in your own beauty when you weren't always given enough love in that way in your past. Not to be dramatic, I guess I'm just trying to say that I hope her transforming is less about insecurity and more about empowerment.

Here's a Gaga related screenshot of a YT comment that I keep for myself, it speaks to me about beauty and I think it's so beautiful.

IMG-1397.png

• Like 2
  • Love 13

BlingNotTheMusic
25 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

To be really real, I hope she has people close to her genuinely letting her know that she's beautiful and I wish shed slow down or maybe even stop with the work, though im aware its her choice and her body. She just has a unique beauty about her that is slowly becoming a common type of beauty.. She's had so many looks since '08 and honestly different faces too! We all remember the New York, New York tribute photoshoot.

I know myself how hard it is to believe in your own beauty when you weren't always given enough love in that way in your past. Not to be dramatic, I guess I'm just trying to say that I hope her transforming is less about insecurity and more about empowerment.

Here's a Gaga related screenshot of a YT comment that I keep for myself, it speaks to me about beauty and I think it's so beautiful.

IMG-1397.png

Her old face :kara:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Love 1