đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Keith Richards confirms Andrew Watt was working with Gaga on music

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

' It just so happened, Andrew Watt, the producer, that he was making records with these people and they just sort of like, 'OK, come on by,' you know.'

Andrew Watt (Miley Cyrus, Dua Lipa, Ozzie Ozbourne, 5 Seconds of Summer, Elton John) was already highly rumoured to have worked with Gaga when he followed Gaga, BURNS, Bobby Campbell in June 2023. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 18
  • Love 2
  • Shook 13

monketsharona
1 minute ago, nodandsmile said:

Do we know when they were recording their album?

Apparently from December to recently.

So yeah it fits with the fact Andrew Watt started following Gaga, BURNS and Bobby in June. Bobby followed back.

• Like 16
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 2

Joshie S
15 minutes ago, Hold my Manjobi said:

And we got big clues that she worked with SOPHIE, Boys Noize, and BURNS for Chromatica and we ended up with the crappiness of Chromatica. Joanne was an embarrassing stagnant effort too.

It doesn't matter who she's working with, it's probably going to be the same tepid shĂŻt.

So why are you here?

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 25
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 36

18 minutes ago, Hold my Manjobi said:

And we got big clues that she worked with SOPHIE, Boys Noize, and BURNS for Chromatica and we ended up with the crappiness of Chromatica. Joanne was an embarrassing stagnant effort too.

It doesn't matter who she's working with, it's probably going to be the same tepid shĂŻt.

eye-roll-ugh.gif

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 17

Lmaooooo I love that these old dudes are just carelessly spilling the tea and feeding the info we so crave

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 43
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 2

21 minutes ago, Hold my Manjobi said:

If you hated her last two major releases (which is basically everything since 2016.. 7 years) then what are you even doing here?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 8

Dancing Shadow
25 minutes ago, Hold my Manjobi said:

oh my gosh.... as a joanne fan and chromatic enjoyer....:smh:

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, BOY is a Monster said:

oh my gosh.... as a joanne fan and chromatic enjoyer....:smh:

Chromatica is in the middle of the pack for me, but I really think Replay is one of Gaga's best songs (top 5) and I love everything about 911. Honestly, I really like Chromatica as a whole and I've never understood the hate. It's not my fav, but it's still a great album and 911 is more experimental than what most of the other big pop girlies do.

Edited by LilyLark
  • Like 9

Juanlittlem
36 minutes ago, Hold my Manjobi said:

Girl why are you bothering to stan someone if you haven't liked what they've been doing for the past 7 years? :lmao:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 14
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

LilyLark
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Apparently from December to recently.

So yeah it fits with the fact Andrew Watt started following Gaga, BURNS and Bobby in June. Bobby followed back.

Now I'm curious about the release date.....early November seems too soon as Taylor is dropping 1989 TV at the end of October, but she has released in November in the past.

• Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Hold my Manjobi said:

Wtf

• Thanks 1

HiddenWeirdo

I feel so sorry for you. You must be really frustrated to be writing like that. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

monketsharona

Nobody is forcing you 'stanning' Lady Gaga honestly. If you think Gaga has only released **** in the last 10 years. Maybe it's time to go.

Fun Fact: Chromatica is her highest rated album ever and has been praised for its quality as a dance electronic album.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3

• River locked this topic