💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Baldur's Gate 3

Pennywise

Featured Posts

Pennywise

Soooo does anyone play Baldur's Gate 3? I have been binging and binging and it's like 
ECeX3VpVUAUiNMd.jpg

but literally :air:

so far I've had a romantic date with Gale, kissed Wyll, became lovers with Astarion, ****ed the emperor and then ****ed daddy Halsin and it's like.... gay rights AND wrongs :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • YAAAS 2

Pennywise

Like, the way it perhaps is THE best rpg of our age AND it lets me hoe around to my heart's content??? we stan :tony:

Pennywise
Just now, misha4ever said:

O B S E S S E D

I'm doing a second run as a barbarian.

I still haven’t finished my first run, as a sorcerer. So much to do in act 3 :giveup:

Meruk Holland

I just finished my first run as a Ranger just now. I'm gonna do a second with the Dark Urge origin, probably Sorcerer this time.

• YAAAS 1

Pennywise
13 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

I just finished my first run as a Ranger just now. I'm gonna do a second with the Dark Urge origin, probably Sorcerer this time.

I wanna play dark urge but being mean in video games makes me sad :cryga:

• Like 1

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

I’m playing as Lae’Zel with a TWIST :ally:

those gith’yanki better be ready

stomp stomping GIF

Lmaoooo honestly I was so annoyed by them at one point I was getting…. rather genocidal :alsemanche:

• LMAO 1

FFXIV WhiteMage
14 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Lmaoooo honestly I was so annoyed by them at one point I was getting…. rather genocidal :alsemanche:

My Necromancer power-hungry Lae’Zel just did that. :ororomunroe:

she aims to overthrow that lich queen and be the strongest gith’yanki b***h in existence :koons:

• YAAAS 2

misha4ever
On 9/3/2023 at 8:38 PM, Pennywise said:

I still haven’t finished my first run, as a sorcerer. So much to do in act 3 :giveup:

I probably played 12 hours every day... when I said obsessed I meant it :traumatica:

Now I'm doing everything i couldn't in the first run (I killed Karlach and the druid dude) but apparently i have to kill Minthara unfortunately.

english is not my native language >.<
  • YAAAS 1

misha4ever
On 9/3/2023 at 8:43 PM, Meruk Holland said:

I created a dark urge character but disliked it because i don't like the dragon face, i couldn't feel myself ****ing other characters with that lizard face, sorry :traumatica:

english is not my native language >.<
  • YAAAS 1

• 1 month later...
Poltergeist

I've digged up this thread especially to share this!

I wanted to get into this game so badly, but I felt like it's way too complicated, gave twice... Then my boyfriend started playing it and when he got the owl cub I've decided that I HAVE to try again, especially if such a goofy person (I love my boyfriend :flower:) managed to understand this game, I will as well...

And damn, I'm loving it! I'm somewhere halfway act 2, and it's amazing. I'm surely going to play BG 1 and 2 afters this, I've also tried BG 1  before, but found it too hard to understand, I think I'll get it now!

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
  • YAAAS 1

• 1 month later...
Agunimon

People have been telling me to play it, and I finally have the means to since I finally got a PC that is strong enough for gaming. So I got this game and gave it a go.... I have no idea how people find this fun. Pretty much every roll I make does not meet the minimum and I have died as a party twice now to the same fight. :traumatica:

I will give it another chance, but this isn't a game I find at all enjoyable playing by myself.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Shook 1

Pennywise
8 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Pretty much every roll I make does not meet the minimum and I have died as a party twice now to the same fight. :traumatica:

gurl which difficulty did you choose, how did you even manage this :air: 

It won the Game of the Year award at The Game Awards btw :vegas: