Featured Posts

Quentin
Just now, KindnessPunk said:

hqdefault.jpg

"When you're trapped inside a guitar"

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • LMAO 3

Gagaplayer315

So this is what happens when the artist is not out there selling makeup, champagne, Nurtec and Cotton every other day huh :ladyhaha: 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

MonSwiftAnton

I find it weird that she's releasing this before the tour is over, but I guess the demand in the US is just that big.

• Like 1

bpmMonkey
19 minutes ago, Quentin said:

Isn't in exclusive to North America?

Knowing Taylor she’ll release it international as well. And even if not, I’d rather stream it on my 13 inc McBook than live in North America 

• Love 2

Juanlittlem
11 minutes ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

I find it weird that she's releasing this before the tour is over, but I guess the demand in the US is just that big.

This is genius tho, US will get a new version of the eras tour when she comes back so this is an extra way of promoting and making money

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 5

Future Lovers
23 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Trailer looks bad! I hope the actual movie is better

What? That is some of the most gorgeous, crisp, well covered live footage I have ever seen. I'm a cinematography buff full stop, and I've only ever seen concert footage look this good on The Weeknd's recent film. 

• Like 5

faysalaaa1
2 minutes ago, Future Lovers said:

What? That is some of the most gorgeous, crisp, well covered live footage I have ever seen. I'm a cinematography buff full stop, and I've only ever seen concert footage look this good on The Weeknd's recent film. 

The footage is good, but the trailer did not get me excited at all, and im a huge fan of this tour

RAMROD
50 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Taylor announcing it TWO WEEKS after they filmed the LA shows 😭😭😭😭

48 minutes ago, Bat said:

It's insane if you think about it, however where there is a will there is a way, these people certainly have the resources available to release these things whenever they want. 

Another case of Taylor delivering her promises, but wait, she didn't even promised us of concert movies yet! Mother is on the clock making sure their children are well fed! :giveup:

49 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

You could be right *or* Gaga's could include interviews, rehearsal footage, and other bts stuff like the Homecoming film that takes more time to work on. We simply don't know yet, so is the automatic negativity really worth putting out there on a fan site? 

Interviews, backstage footage, and all that is very much common for concert movies, pretty sure The Eras will have that too. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2

Lady Adga
2 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

A tour film already? But the little Adgas told me those usually take a year to edit? 

im-dead-inside-creepy.gif

• Like 3
  • LMAO 4

Leoj305
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Another case of Taylor delivering her promises, but wait, she didn't even promised us of concert movies yet! Mother is on the clock making sure their children are well fed! :giveup:

Interviews, backstage footage, and all that is very much common for concert movies, pretty sure The Eras will have that too. 

Taylor has every reason to do this, she is over exposing herself and it’s made her the biggest pop star on earth. Tbh , she was “declining” when she dropped lover, then she said F IT ama drop 6 albums since 2020 and a whole tour with every album and she’s been getting bigger, while others are afraid of being “overexposed” or I assume that’s the case, Taylor is doing the Drake but for pop. 

• Like 8

My AMC app is broken lol cannot even get tickets to a film currently playing. Says 4 minute wait time and then I will have 10 minutes to get a ticket to Taylor or try again later LMAO jesus! The DEMAND! "If you want tickets to a film now playing, go in person or try later" sdafjbaslkdfb

• YAAAS 3

Harry Potter

Another day another slay for Taylor. Gaga can keep her Chromatica film at this point like who cares it’s been so long. 

• Like 10