💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

Beyoncé Gives Out Dress Code To Fans Attending Few Final Dates Of Renaissance Tour

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

IMG-9025.jpg

Chrome/Silver outfits are the dress code! :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic

I'll pay attention to her demands when she releases the visuals :koons: I am not becoming the visual for free

buy bionic

Teletubby

those fans who spent weeks preparing their outfits that are not silverdeluxeyxx-gaga-crying.gif

i ❤️

16 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

We're so close to the visuals yasssss 

We're so close to you

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlKAOyz4KX5NCbtU-fT6R

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TEANUS

Are they/is she gonna partially refund tickets so those who already spent weeks/months preparing outfits on budgets can follow the dress code without going broke :ladyhaha:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS

Also shocked she’s not doing anywhere else. These artists and their “world” tours these days :bradley:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, TEANUS said:

Also shocked she’s not doing anywhere else. These artists and their “world” tours these days :bradley:

She didn’t say anything about other dates. I’m sure she’s doing LATAM, Australia and Africa( FOR SURE) 

Wow I can’t believe it’s the final month, it feels like just yesterday she announced the dates for the tour ! I’m really sad it’s ending though, was hoping she’d pull a mrs carter tour and come back again next year. That being said she has been literally all over Europe so she’ll need some rest. Really wanted to go again :bradley: hopefully won’t be too long before the next tour!

1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

These days? Bitches think the world is just NA and Europe since they discovered America :icant:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

skaxboy

A dress code?!?

beyonce-calm-down.gif

I was gonna wear silver metallic shorts anyway and some sort of mesh/see thru shirt. I have a silver jacket but I’m going to the LV show and it’s supposed to be around 90 degrees so I’m good. 

The DC Chromatica show was super hot that I ended up being shirtless by the time Poker Face came on. 

Archived