Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

1. I Got It Bad
2. 2 Die 4 ft. Charli XCX
3. Nothing On (But The Radio)
4. It Could've Been U

Railing

I wonder if Nothin On But the Radio will be included, and if that will be the closest we get to ACT II this year :stalkga:

alsemanche
Just now, Railing said:

I wonder if Nothin On But the Radio will be included, and if that will be the closest we get to ACT II this year :stalkga:

It's gonna be on her actual album (from what I've seen on Twitter at least)

Soft, soothing, and succulent

nightadieu
36 minutes ago, Railing said:

35 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

It's gonna be on her actual album (from what I've seen on Twitter at least)

This is the latest draft that I’ve got my hands on last month. There is always a possibility of last minute changes so might not be final, but:

1. I Got It Bad
2. 2 Die 4 feat. Charli XCX
3. Nothing On But The Radio
4. Could Have Been You

New production on all of them, some more (IGIB), some less (NOBTR)

24 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

This is the latest draft that I’ve got my hands on last month. There is always a possibility of last minute changes so might not be final, but:

1. I Got It Bad
2. 2 Die 4 feat. Charli XCX
3. Nothing On But The Radio
4. Could Have Been You

New production on all of them, some more (IGIB), some less (NOBTR)

CHBY is confirmed? I read on another Forum that the insider said its not that one but Love Hate Miss?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

nightadieu
30 minutes ago, Noah said:

CHBY is confirmed? I read on another Forum that the insider said its not that one but Love Hate Miss?

CHBY is on the final tracklist

14 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

CHBY is on the final tracklist

NOOO, Justice for Love Hate Miss and Lucky :cryga:

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

LateToCult

When it becomes a smash so Garfunkel decides to re-record Out of Control and releases it OPRAHHHHHHH

Cruelty

We end up having this debate basically a couple of times every day, so I wanted to clear things up before the endless discussions and disagreements:

Gaga wrote “Nothing On but the Radio” in 2006/07 alongside ‘Like a Virgin’ writer Billy Steinberg (:legend:), although she isn’t credited on the song’s copyright registration. This is because it dates from around the time she was working as a ghostwriter; I believe @PropaGaga suspects it might even have originally been for the Pussycat Dolls? Not all of the vocals on the version that we have are Gaga’s; there’s another female singer on parts of the chorus and bridge.

The song was offered to various artists, variously with and without Gaga’s knowledge, until she eventually bought it back so she could release it herself (and so Natalia Kills couldn’t release it herself :ladyhaha:). The song leaked in 2010, and was briefly considered for inclusion on ARTPOP as “Heard It on the Radio”, with a revamped production by DJWS. Nothing came of that, and so the song was offered to other artists, eventually being bought for Addison Rae.

Hope this helps! :pawsup:

Archived