Kit Connor + Joe Locke for Teen Vogue - Aug 2023

phantasmas

Featured Posts

phantasmas
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

The twink and the twunk 

a tale as old as time :lana:

Helxig

Is Heartstopper a good show? For someone who is a bit older :bear:  I'm not sure as a 31 year old if high-school based shows are relatable or interesting anymore

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

NATAH
13 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Is Heartstopper a good show? For someone who is a bit older :bear:  I'm not sure as a 31 year old if high-school based shows are relatable or interesting anymore

it's for sure a show for younger audiences but if you're into wholesome gay love stories, you might enjoy it

very corny and cringe though

mother, what must i do?

The Fame Monster
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

I'm 28, and my boyfriend is 30. We both absolutely love this show, and he has even read the comics on which the show is based. I'm planning to read the comics as well. I wholeheartedly recommend that you give it a watch.

Find your freedom in the music

Reality
7 hours ago, Helxig said:

I'm 23, so a little younger, but still out of the demographic that the show is set in. That said, it's a fantastic show! It's really cute and wholesome while still tackling some serious subject matter. Also, even if you are older, I feel like a lot of queer people will relate to the struggles of the characters. Things like coming out and mental health are things a lot of queer people face, so even if the characters are younger, the themes are universal. 

🃏🖤👹

MaybeKermit
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

Im 27 and LOVE IT

I have my two STRAIGHT sisters (21 and 30) have read the comics and they were the ones who told me (their gay bro) to watch it 😂

at first I said nahhh it looks corny but when I tell you that this series WARMED MY HEARTTTT SO MUCH…….I wouldnt be lying !!!!

A D A M

They should fire the person responsible for post-processing on those. It screams tumblr girl / pintrest aethetics. Boring shots with nothing goin on, they're handsome but also give zero energy. It works great for H&M campaign.

NewUsername
14 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

What boring photos….

12 hours ago, Kevbev said:

Not feeling these photos.

3 hours ago, A D A M said:

They should fire the person responsible for post-processing on those. It screams tumblr girl / pintrest aethetics. Boring shots with nothing goin on, they're handsome but also give zero energy. It works great for H&M campaign.

My thoughts exactly.

11 hours ago, Helxig said:

I feel like high school based shows continue to be interesting for folks in their 30's, IF they're well written.
They have a charm and the topics are often either nostalgic or touching on values, lessons etc. that are still important (sometimes even more important) for your adult life.

I haven't seen Heartstopper (yet), so I can't say if it's the case here, but it's definitely the case for eg. Never Have I Ever, SKAM franchise, Elite and Big Mouth (both of which are probably aimed at an older audience). 

GregJA

Watching season 2 now - it makes me feel so happy, sad and excited simultaneously 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Archived