Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

New Pokémon Presents Announced For August 8

RAMROD

Featured Posts

River
3 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

What makes you think that?

they didn’t show the rumored unova game, it’s most likely will be one of the launch games of the new switch

they couldn’t announce it now with a trailer and show better graphics for example 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I didn't expect any new games, and honestly hoped we wouldn't see one today.  I'm okay waiting a while for the next game, even if i'm dying for a Legends Unova or Johto.  the yearly releases have been absolute hell on the quality of these games and I want them to take time on the next one

• Like 2

Auralegends
18 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

When are they gonna add in easy intermediate and expert modes to their base games that most of us breeze thru with no challenge, that’s my question :traumatica:

Just disable the stupid EXP sharing. This "feature" really ruined difficulty for me

• Like 1

Argentum
20 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

When are they gonna add in easy intermediate and expert modes to their base games that most of us breeze thru with no challenge, that’s my question :traumatica:

A year or two after a base game is released I always look out for difficulty rom hacks.

There is almost always a rom out there with all the pokemon, quality of life improvements and most importantly more challenging game play (bigger optimized enemy teams and better AI). Last one I tried was some ultra moon hack (Penumbra moon i think) that every battle was a struggle but i like pain

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016