💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

will.i.am & Britney Spears - Mind Your Business

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NATAH
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

I believe the photo is from the AI music video that has been recorded.

But yes, you're right her face is real they've just photoshopped her onto someone else's body.

they made an AI music video? 

Season 6 Ugh GIF by Parks and Recreation

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Anderson123

Lmao I hate seeing this thread trending every time I come here because it p!sses me off how bad the song is. :air:

*Listens to In The Zone and quickly deletes Britney Jean*

bluemonkey
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

they made an AI music video? 

Season 6 Ugh GIF by Parks and Recreation

I don’t think so, they wouldn’t photoshop her face on a body like that if they did. 

• Like 1

Delicate94

I think we're this close to that episode of Black Mirror with Miley Cyrus where the pop star is being milked using AI to generate her voice and likeness. I don't even want to know if it's the only artwork that's AI generated/enchanced whatever. Some Britney AI tracks sound more like her than this :triggered:

Sneaky Oliver
9 minutes ago, Delicate94 said:

I think we're this close to that episode of Black Mirror with Miley Cyrus where the pop star is being milked using AI to generate her voice and likeness. I don't even want to know if it's the only artwork that's AI generated/enchanced whatever. Some Britney AI tracks sound more like her than this :triggered:

Anything from Britney Jean sound more like AI-made, especially Work Bitch 

This is so confusing to me because most artists usually enhance their voices in the studio, so now it’s a red flag for AI? Britney’s voice has been heavily enhanced in her last records to the point it sounds almost robotic before AI was a thing 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Thanks 1

Delicate94
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Anything from Britney Jean sound more like AI-made, especially Work Bitch 

This is so confusing to me because most artists usually enhance their voices in the studio, so now it’s a red flag for AI? Britney’s voice has been heavily enhanced in her last records to the point it sounds almost robotic before AI was a thing 

I agree with that statement from BJ, but those records, especially WB, were mostly Myah vocals, hence they were heavily enhanced. We can all agree that there's a fine line between BJ tracks and Circus tracks. AI or Myah or whatever, this is uncanny either way.