Kimmo 82,467 Posted June 30, 2023 Share Posted June 30, 2023 Well the gheys lost… Spoiler Hottie Detector Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snorlax 6,387 Posted June 30, 2023 Share Posted June 30, 2023 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,657 Posted June 30, 2023 Share Posted June 30, 2023 Leave it all to me then If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kimmo 82,467 Posted June 30, 2023 Author Share Posted June 30, 2023 4 minutes ago, Snorlax said: “I think we all want to perform” she said moments later Hottie Detector Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TwistedTeeth 2,604 Posted June 30, 2023 Share Posted June 30, 2023 What the hell is the point of it all then CHOMP. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leoooo 2,351 Posted June 30, 2023 Share Posted June 30, 2023 7 minutes ago, Kimmo said: “I think we all want to perform” she said moments later Comedy gold. 10/10 Kimmo Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
badfaith 5,716 Posted June 30, 2023 Share Posted June 30, 2023 Can you imagine the iCarly theme song blasting in the stadium?? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,250 Posted June 30, 2023 Share Posted June 30, 2023 Well it appears that twitter just got INSANELY strict about having an account. I can see the tweet on here, but if I click on it I have to make an account to look at it. he/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zaskar 4,029 Posted June 30, 2023 Share Posted June 30, 2023 10 minutes ago, 27monster27 said: Well it appears that twitter just got INSANELY strict about having an account. I can see the tweet on here, but if I click on it I have to make an account to look at it. Oh yeah, same. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,452 Posted July 1, 2023 Share Posted July 1, 2023 my sources told me the CIA told her she has to deny because they know High Maintenance being performed for every household in America would cause a revolution, no longer accepting the bare minimum from the gov't. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,582 Posted July 1, 2023 Share Posted July 1, 2023 Meow Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kimmo 82,467 Posted July 1, 2023 Author Share Posted July 1, 2023 38 minutes ago, 27monster27 said: Well it appears that twitter just got INSANELY strict about having an account. I can see the tweet on here, but if I click on it I have to make an account to look at it. 27 minutes ago, Zaskar said: Oh yeah, same. Hottie Detector Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,341 Posted July 1, 2023 Share Posted July 1, 2023 Why would she want to do it again when she already did such a great job last time? Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kimmo 82,467 Posted July 1, 2023 Author Share Posted July 1, 2023 1 hour ago, PartySick said: Why would she want to do it again when she already did such a great job last time? Yasssss!!!!! Hottie Detector Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BUtterfield 8 41,890 Posted July 1, 2023 Share Posted July 1, 2023 https://youtu.be/gLMYtKDan6E Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.