đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So, when is the Chromatica Ball Film going to be released?

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Lemonky

Probably soon - she can't publish it too late because it would collide with ARTPOP Act II era, starting on 10th anniversary đź’žđź’€

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

bpmMonkey
8 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

Another win for the OG Chromatica Clowns Club! 🤡 

Incase you were working last week - GAgA herself confirmed an edit of the Dodger Stadium live show is in the works (editing stages). Praise! 

But when do you think it'll officially be available for fans and locals to view? I have a feeling it'll drop officially on streaming next month (1 year since the Dusseldorf date). And are we thinking it'll go to HBO, Netflix or other? 

Let's also pray they don't cut out any important bits like her raw speeches and the stunning interludes, right?

Ok now you talk - 

Well, I heard it’s gonna be dropped on Chromatica.tv at midnight (Berlin Time) November 6th !! Get your Oxys ready for the meltdowns when the servers are crashing !! :nooo::firega:

TimotheeChalamet
50 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

Good theory, but perhaps they could longer clips from it instead of micro frames as in Monster Ball. I'm specifically hoping for the Sonnett to be recited in full since it's a highlight from the show and wonderful closure/contrast to the upbeat finale.

Yes I'd like sonnet to remain untouched too but as an editor myself it's unlikely they will keep every single bit of the show (which is not short as someone said here, it has a 2+ hours runtime, so the pacing on video is everything) 

• Thanks 1

tylertremallose
4 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

May I ask what show/concert it was? 

It was a cirque du soleil show. which If you’ve never been, there’s quite A LOT of audience interaction which helps carry the show when they are transitioning. They are very very funny, or sometimes just the clowns goofing around on stage during a transition.

all those bits were cut to where it just showed all the main performances, which someone that’s never been, would never realize it. Since I have actually seen that show live, it was very noticeable to me. It is what it is tho. 

I will say these theater showings are great for those that can’t really drop the money to see them in person 

Edited by tylertremallose
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

tylertremallose
9 hours ago, CatelynnMarie said:

oh this makes me super sad /: welp :noparty: i am so sorry you had that experience. i wasn't even thinking about that, now i'm like oh, s**t that's true and very on point to what would/ could happen. it was a cool thought for the experience, but if it meant a lot of the show being cut out, then no :ohno:

It is what it is. I guess the price to pay to make it more suitable for the theater goer. 

I did respond to someone else that a plus to theater releases, is that it’s a good way for people that can’t drop the money for the live performance to still experience it 

• Like 1

G U C C I

I could care less about the tour being released as a film honestly, but if they do end up actually releasing it I can’t imagine them cutting the interludes. For me they were literally the best part of the show besides the portion where she is at the small stage with the piano and performs enigma and the performance of Babylon. 

KindnessPunk

I wonder it there will be backstage footage in between some of the acts, like quick changes, or maybe a look in the making of Chromatica or the ball itself. 

• Like 3

KindnessPunk
17 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

or the anniversary of the last date 

And she’ll caption it “this one’s for Miami” :ally:

• Love 2

Starmie25

We're so close to July guys. I keep rewatching the Dodger Stadium clips and it all was just so lit! 

:vegas:

• YAAAS 2