Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kim Petras album teaser

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Riley

how has all of her promo materials / photoshoots lately seemed like the least amount of budget in her career when she finally has a major label support behind her? make it make sense 

• Like 5

Agunimon

I am not sure who on her team is in charge of the marketing for this album rollout, but they are not doing a good job.

Edited by Agunimon

BleepBloop

This isn’t an official “album teaser” 😭, it’s just a snippet that she posted on Instagram like two weeks ago already.

Very misleading title @Squidward T 

Edited by BleepBloop
  • Like 1

bpmMonkey
23 minutes ago, BleepBloop said:

This isn’t an official “album teaser” 😭, it’s just a snippet that she posted on Instagram like two weeks ago already.

Very misleading title @Squidward T 

This 😅 

VTV

pls not the generic edm drop :( 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

bpmMonkey
54 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

All but four songs have leaked anyway :teehee:

I mean, she played most of her songs already.. wouldn’t necessarily call it „leak“ :vegas:

nightadieu
11 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

I mean, she played most of her songs already.. wouldn’t necessarily call it „leak“ :vegas:

Playing snippets is different from entire songs leaking. However most leaks were Demos that got reworked anyway

bpmMonkey
18 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Playing snippets is different from entire songs leaking. However most leaks were Demos that got reworked anyway

I know. That was kinda my question, if the person thought that these 30-60second snippets count as leak for them. Other than that it’s only three songs that have been leaked prior I think, and from what she posted a couple months ago Revelation got a pretty big rework (sadly). 

anyway, I’m very excited to listen to the album in full and hope for somewhat decent song lengths

• Love 1