Jump to content

💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Richy Squirrel and Gaga's Musical Director "Creating" Something On A Studio


ELECTROHEART
 Share

Featured Posts

Papergangstuh

We know she’s (probably) back in Vegas this year. Probably an enigma revamp.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Killa

That moment we want fake News because squirrel pest  season

Edited by Killa
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

andy232000

Cant believe this guy is still around. Either he has some serious dirt about Gaga herself or Gaga gave no ****s about the whole SA allegations. Its just weird that so many dancers came forward to speak against him and he’s still there. I really doubt so many people  would make all those claims about him being toxic if they were fabricated. 

Edited by andy232000
  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

Reality

I don’t know why y’all are surprised that Richy’s still here. I want him gone too cause I frankly don’t think he’s very good at his job, but Gaga showed no indication of getting rid of him. I think she even commented on one of his socials recently. 

🖤👹🖤👹🖤👹
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO

The fact that this whole fanbase dislikes him (for valid reasons too) is sending me. When’s the last time we all collectively agreed on something related to Gaga? :billie:

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 13
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sarah H
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

Cant believe this guy is still around. Either he has some serious dirt about Gaga herself or Gaga gave no ****s about the whole SA allegations. Its just weird that so many dancers came forward to speak against him and he’s still there. I really doubt so many people  would make all those claims about him being toxic if they were fabricated. 

I don't think there were any SA allegations in that article about his behaviour? Just about him being very strict, difficult to work for.

Edited by Sarah H
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

KindnessPunk

I think a revamped Enigma and J&P makes the most sense right now. Between breaks where theres no shows she could promote Joker at festivals, doing interviews, etc. 

If it is for Vegas it’s probably early days and Michael and Richy are starting to work out the new show, maybe to debut in November, with an announcement and ticket sales going live in July perhaps. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

RenegAde
14 minutes ago, Sarah H said:

I don't think there were any SA allegations in that article about his behaviour? Just about him being very strict, difficult to work for.

I think that user is going off on the DMs that leaked between one of the dancers and a fan, where the dancer alluded to richy being creepy.

Offcourse nothing was really confirmed or denied 

Edited by RenegAde
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady Adga

Why, Gaga, why? But Do What U Want, I guess :triggered:

Edited by Beto
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ImMatt

Tbh, if this is true, it makes Gaga look a bit of a hypocrite if she's been preaching love and kindness for over a decade yet completely ignores it when her lead choreographer is bullying several other dancers.

Like...just hire someone else. Is it that difficult??

Edited by ImMatt
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga
37 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

Tbh, if this is true, it makes Gaga look a bit of a hypocrite if she's been preaching love and kindness for over a decade yet completely ignores it when her lead choreographer is bullying several other dancers.

Like...just hire someone else. Is it that difficult??

Makes her fans hypocrites too.  Have you ever seen some of these ppl in a Kim Petras thread? Lol :wtfga:

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

chun li

we're all scared of "she" but i bet it's her and new enigma dates will be announced 😔💪🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...