Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Video of Bad Kids / The Queen Transition

Griffin

Featured Posts

"This is a B-Side!!" what?

But the way the piano enters is so bad ass :legend:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

"This is a B-Side!!" what?

But the way the piano enters is so bad ass :legend:

It is definitely a B-Side. :toofunny:

It is definitely a B-Side.

How can it possibly be a B-Side if BTW isn't a vinyl disc?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

it would be epic on an automated track where nobody had to push it out so basically if the piano could move forward on its own and with some dramatic lighting and some sound effects

just needs to be touched up I think to make it a really WOW kinda moment

"The b-side song was usually determined not to fit in with the overall sound of the album or it was considered not good enough to be on the album or just plain leftover tracks, so hence it's usage as a b-side. B-sides have often gotten a reputation of being filler and sub-par, even though a good majority of the time b-sides are better than a lot of the album tracks, and in some cases, better than the A-side."

As stated, in modern music, B-Sides now take the form of a song that is released in a 'Special Edition' pressing of an album, and has rarely every been performed live. It also can't be a single.

The Queen ticks all the boxes.

......... :nails: That's just what they say for a song that was basically a bonus track

i dont know how it could have worked logistically, but imagine how badass it would have been if she originally used the hole in the wall, and blasted through it on the bike at the start of HML

1311SUSU2803

i dont know how it could have worked logistically, but imagine how badass it would have been if she originally used the hole in the wall, and blasted through it on the bike at the start of HML

OMG YES! :worship2:

Archived