💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[Interview] Lady Gaga Hitmaker RedOne On Career & Songwriting

DORd

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redone remains my favorite producer for a good reason, Gaga and him brought back dance music! For a while, it felt like the 80s again. Hope another wave comes in and refreshes the current music scene.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

almost all of her hits was produced by him, I don't understand why Gaga fans always support DJWS, I mean yeah I think he is a nice guy but honestly I don't think he is great producer/DJ or why else he ONLY work with Gaga, just because they are friends or whatever.

Tommy Monster

Redone made the greatest Gaga songs I think, DJWS is so overrated and I always don´t like his songs at first... but when I first heard BR, Judas, Alejandro. Monster... I was just sitting with my mouth open, barely breathing... :haha:

It's fine to thank Redone for the hits he produced with Gaga, but it's about time to move on. His production isn't fresh anymore, everybody uses him just like Max Martin or Dr. Luke so he's not even 'exclusive' to Gaga as he was before.

And, I mean, ALL the songs he produced for Born This Way were all remakes/remixes/redones from their past hit singles.

Judas - Bad Romance + Poker Face + Alejandro teas on verses. I think this was the most obvious, but not the only one.

Scheisse - Bad Romance's formula. You can play both songs at the same time and don't even notice the differences.

And the production for Hair wasn't even that good.

Right now he's so overrated. That's why now I prefer Garibay over him, because The Edge of Glory's or Marry the night's production were riskier, they were powerful and different and they **** on everything else in Born This Way.

giskardsb

Redone made the greatest Gaga songs I think, DJWS is so overrated and I always don´t like his songs at first... but when I first heard BR, Judas, Alejandro. Monster... I was just sitting with my mouth open, barely breathing... :haha:

I like DJWS above all because I like industrial music and rock and his stuff has that hard edge to it. If you like "softer" music, then you won't like DJWS.

I agree on both supporting RedOne, and leaving him a little behind (hope you understand me :cryga: ) I am excited to see what songs they with Gaga will make for ARTPOP and If it is something really fresh It will be perfect, but I am a little more excited about Zedd, Madeon and Fernando :P TEOG is one of the best songs EVER :)

Tommy Monster

I like DJWS above all because I like industrial music and rock and his stuff has that hard edge to it. If you like "softer" music, then you won't like DJWS.

I don´t like rock that much, I can listen to it, but not for long :laughga: I´m much into electronic music, dubstep and simply dance :) I always get a feeling that some of the sounds in DJWS´s records are disturbing me... but you know, we all like something else ;)

A Dame for Him

It's fine to thank Redone for the hits he produced with Gaga, but it's about time to move on. His production isn't fresh anymore, everybody uses him just like Max Martin or Dr. Luke so he's not even 'exclusive' to Gaga as he was before.

And, I mean, ALL the songs he produced for Born This Way were all remakes/remixes/redones from their past hit singles.

Judas - Bad Romance + Poker Face + Alejandro teas on verses. I think this was the most obvious, but not the only one.

Scheisse - Bad Romance's formula. You can play both songs at the same time and don't even notice the differences.

Right now he's so overrated. That's why now I prefer Garibay over him, because The Edge of Glory's or Marry the night's production were riskier, they were powerful and different and they **** on everything else in Born This Way.

This.

giskardsb

I don´t like rock that much, I can listen to it, but not for long :laughga: I´m much into electronic music, dubstep and simply dance :) I always get a feeling that some of the sounds in DJWS´s records are disturbing me... but you know, we all like something else ;)

one of the cool things I like about Gaga is that she has such a variety of stuff, that anyone can find something in her catalog to like.

Garibay overproduces, MTN doesn't have that swung like BR and Scheisse

RedOne is the best tbh :nails:

Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Monster, Judas, Scheiße, Hair :legend:

I agree on both supporting RedOne, and leaving him a little behind (hope you understand me :cryga: )

No :crossed:

I want RedOne on every forthcoming Gaga album. He produced her biggest hits let's just not argue on this truth - Bad Romance, Just dance, Poker face, Lovegame, Scheisse, Hair (a personal favourite). They produce magic. When ARTPOP comes out in 2020 you'll se what real music is - Redone's music :adam:

Garibay overproduces, MTN doesn't have that swung like BR and Scheisse

MTN is not "overproduced", Gaga wanted that on Born this way, and it's not "overproduction", they used a filter on her voice. By that logic, Hair is "overproduced" too.

The Edge of Glory has the best production in the whole album. Fresh, powerful, rockish and anthemic.

And I'm not saying Redone was a bad producer, but he's not putting anything new into his productions anymore. They're just remakes, remixes, and Redones from his past work.

Archived