đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

8 a.m rush?

LAMB

Featured Posts

Okay, so we now that at 8 am everyone starts to get monster pit bands and they start the number system, but if there is supposed to be no camping allowed how will they know who was there first? Are fans just waiting aroung the area and then BAM! Everyone rush to start a line?

Fans have been saying that secrurity said it the rules will be stricter, camping will result in disqualification ect.

For those who aleady had a show with the new rules, what lining up for the pit like?

gagaisitalian

Most fans start there own numbering system and hope that the fans honor it. That's really all.

And if the venue isn't enforcing the rule, which some haven't been, then you can just line up right at the correct entrance.

Yep, fans organize themselves into an "unofficial line" and number themselves, and for the most part it works out and people are respectful of it :).

Grizzlybear2

Yep, fans organize themselves into an "unofficial line" and number themselves, and for the most part it works out and people are respectful of it :).

Most fans start there own numbering system and hope that the fans honor it. That's really all.

And if the venue isn't enforcing the rule, which some haven't been, then you can just line up right at the correct entrance.

Was not aware of this at all!

Thanks for this!

RoyalHooker

The 8am rule is apparently coming into affect within the next few shows.

I talked to the tour staff about it the other day and they said they are getting stricter. The unofficial numbering system doesn't always work. From what i have experience it only takes one person to run then everyone else will. But good luck.

drinkmytears

What happened:

We created our own numbering system all weekend. By Sunday night there were about 20 fans. By Monday morning about 300. The pit held under 400 I believe.

On Sunday Gaga's team came and made sure they knew who was there first and who was overall the original group.

On Monday at 7 the venue patrolled us. At 8 Gaga's security told us no running, no "weave pulling" (I kid you not), and that our unofficial line would become the official one.

At 8:15 they started taking us in groups of 10 to get our numbered wristbands. At 4 we formed a new line, they will tell you where to go, and at 6 they began giving us pit wristbands. We walked in small groups into the pit as well.

mr.peter

What happened:

We created our own numbering system all weekend. By Sunday night there were about 20 fans. By Monday morning about 300. The pit held under 400 I believe.

On Sunday Gaga's team came and made sure they knew who was there first and who was overall the original group.

On Monday at 7 the venue patrolled us. At 8 Gaga's security told us no running, no "weave pulling" (I kid you not), and that our unofficial line would become the official one.

At 8:15 they started taking us in groups of 10 to get our numbered wristbands. At 4 we formed a new line, they will tell you where to go, and at 6 they began giving us pit wristbands. We walked in small groups into the pit as well.

When they ask you to return at 4 do you have to be there exactly at 4? if they don't give you your wristband/let you in til 6 can you get there later than 4 ?

drinkmytears

When they ask you to return at 4 do you have to be there exactly at 4? if they don't give you your wristband/let you in til 6 can you get there later than 4 ?

They call out numbers. If you aren't there when you're number is called out you are at the back of the line.

What happened:

Was that at a US show?

mr.peter

They call out numbers. If you aren't there when you're number is called out you are at the back of the line.

they start calling at 4? i have to go at 430 to get my Government hooker package merch :ohno: what if they call my number while im doing that (hoping i get a number)

drinkmytears

they start calling at 4? i have to go at 430 to get my Government hooker package merch :ohno: what if they call my number while im doing that (hoping i get a number)

Ask them!

Quick question.. so u said said night has like 20 people in line, monday morning there were 300 in line. So, in between that about 300 monsters queued. Apparently in LA they are only allowing around 20 in the Monster Pit. So if i show up at the 8 am will i not get in the monster pit at all?

Lmao I thought this was gonna be about fraternity / sorority rush for a second then I realized I am on GGD.

RoyalHooker

Quick question.. so u said said night has like 20 people in line, monday morning there were 300 in line. So, in between that about 300 monsters queued. Apparently in LA they are only allowing around 20 in the Monster Pit. So if i show up at the 8 am will i not get in the monster pit at all?

What do you mean by this ? the pit holds about 400. :huh:

Archived