Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmö, Sweden

Dutch

Featured Posts

Dennis
Just now, SwissMonster said:

Guys is there any possibility Israhell is paying call centers across europe for this to happen? Cause 39%, in all seriousness, is that possible even?

Simple concept:
1. People who won't make a political vote will have to split their votes between 19 contenders.

2. People who want to make a political vote will rally around one option.

Personally I think the song is good, but no doubt there's a political motive behind all of this. Many people will vote for Israel just to spite the "woke mob" or protestors etc... 

SwissMonster
Posted (edited)

Please I take everything back let Croatia win lmao. Just not that ONE country

Edited by SwissMonster
SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Micmaky
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Guys is there any possibility Israhell is paying call centers across europe for this to happen? Cause 39%, in all seriousness, is that possible even?

People underestimate how popular Israel is in Europe. I had this debate with my housemate who was 100% sure Israel was not going to qualify. I had to tell him that Israel is far more popular than the loud minority protesters lead us to believe. Praying for a Croatian win otherwise I fear things will implode 

• Like 1

Dutch

Eurovision will be over if Israel wins. I’m so serious. I can’t see broadcasters accept it. 

• Like 2

River

Gays and far left people overestimated their voice against Israel, but this is an indication that they are a minority in the political landscape, just very loud. Europe, mostly the Christian one, is very pro Israel, very anti Islam.. also the booing backfired, they gave Israel sympathy votes.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

sara57

So I guess yall voting for Croatia on Saturday after all :bradley:

No but in all seriousness this is extremely worrying. If they win that will be the end of ESC

• Like 1

Aren
Just now, Dutch said:

Eurovision will be over if Israel wins. I’m so serious. I can’t see broadcasters accept it. 

Like somebody else said, those anti-Israel protests were just a loud minority. Most people in Europe support Israel. Eurovision won’t be over lol 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Dennis
1 minute ago, River said:

Gays and far left people overestimated their voice against Israel, but this is an indication that they are a minority in the political landscape, just very loud. Europe, mostly the Christian one, is very pro Israel, very anti Islam.. also the booing backfired, they gave Israel sympathy votes.

Exactly, between the right-wing votes and the sympathy votes, that's enough to pull ahead in a very divided field, where the rest of the crowd has to pick between 19 contenders.

River

I think only Belgium, Ireland and Spain will not give a vote for Israel.. maybe France too

• Like 1

SwissMonster
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Aren said:

Like somebody else said, those anti-Israel protests were just a loud minority. Most people in Europe support Israel. Eurovision won’t be over lol 

Oh the broadcasters accepted the participation of israel this year. But believe me a contest hosted by Israel, no broadcaster wants to take that on themselves. Especially France and Spain, two big 5. Its over

Edited by SwissMonster
SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Thanks 1

Dutch

This thread was more fun with my GV gang that are at the right side of history. In out. 

Aren
4 minutes ago, River said:

‘gays’

y’all are also underestimating the percentage of gays who support the only Middle Eastern country with LGBTQ rights lol

• Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

River
1 minute ago, Dennis said:

Exactly, between the right-wing votes and the sympathy votes, that's enough to pull ahead in a very divided field, where the rest of the crowd has to pick between 19 contenders.

Europe is very far right at the moment, the political landscape is very strange.

But what is funny is that the results basically prevented the Israeli goverement from screaming "europe is anti semitic!!!":icant:

• Like 1

River
Just now, Aren said:

‘gays’

y’all are also underestimating the percentage of gays who support the only Middle Eastern country with LGBTQ rights lol

are we still pretending that Israel is gay friendly?

Because I still can't marry my Italian husband there

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Dennis
3 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Oh the broadcasters accepted the participation of israel this year. But believe me a contest hosted by Israel, no broadcaster wants to take that on themselves. Especially France and Spain, two big 5. Its over

They will have no issue with broadcasting the show. Y'all act as if Israel is culturally embargoed right now. Let's be fr. The real world is not GGD.

I think if the war continues, they'll use it as an excuse to host the show somewhere else like they did in Ukraine out of safety concerns. 

• PartySick locked this topic
  • River unpinned this topic