💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmö, Sweden

Dutch

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Yup. Agreed. Croatia isn’t doing it for me still. It’s just too basic staging? 

Havent seen it, but I guess same as their NF just addapted to Eurovision stage? But since theyre fan favorites I guess they can make it to the top 3

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Dutch
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Havent seen it, but I guess same as their NF just addapted to Eurovision stage? But since theyre fan favorites I guess they can make it to the top 3

Neither did I, but it’s the same if I read the tweets yeah. 

Dutch

This being the results/qualifiers could be very likely tbh. With juries it would be very different. 

GM6ZDI-XgAAmTi4.jpg

Dutch
Posted (edited)

Ireland just overtook NL in the odds. Now #5.

Edited by Dutch

Juanlittlem
13 minutes ago, Dutch said:

This being the results/qualifiers could be very likely tbh. With juries it would be very different. 

GM6ZDI-XgAAmTi4.jpg

Iceland qualifying over Serbia/Slovenia? Shooket 

Dutch
22 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Iceland qualifying over Serbia/Slovenia? Shooket 

I can see it happen. Both are VERY moody, dark and slow. Serbia being in dead slot #2. Slovenia being meh on stage and screamy. 

Micmaky

Press polls are notoriously wrong. They are the reason why Israel 2018 lost the number 1 position in the betting odds as they overwhelmingly voted for Cyprus. I’ve put $100 bucks on Croatia. There is not doubt in mind that Croatia will win this overwhelmingly 

Head Empty
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

not the performances leaking. I won’t post them and I will ask yall todo the same.

For all contenders or just the first semi?

I'm trying to avoid a lot of the songs because I like to be surprised, but I'm curious about Joost :volantis:

palma
14 minutes ago, Micmaky said:

Press polls are notoriously wrong. They are the reason why Israel 2018 lost the number 1 position in the betting odds as they overwhelmingly voted for Cyprus. I’ve put $100 bucks on Croatia. There is not doubt in mind that Croatia will win this overwhelmingly 

Pretty much. Press polls only point the great stagings. 

I still think Italy will win as it's the only entry (alongside Ukraine) that can get approx. 250+ points from both the jury and the televote :partysick:

I can't stand the Swiss song tho so I might be biased :volantis:

Juanlittlem
22 minutes ago, Micmaky said:

I’ve put $100 bucks on Croatia

For the semi or the final?

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, Head Empty said:

For all contenders or just the first semi?

Just first semi 'cause they did dress rehearsal

• Thanks 1

Micmaky
17 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

For the semi or the final?

Final. I put the 100 when the odds were 4 though. Now they are 2.5 and shortening like crazy. 

• Like 1

Micmaky
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, palma said:

Pretty much. Press polls only point the great stagings. 

I still think Italy will win as it's the only entry (alongside Ukraine) that can get approx. 250+ points from both the jury and the televote :partysick:

I can't stand the Swiss song tho so I might be biased :volantis:

Italy ain’t coming close to the televote top 5. Way too dark and too many girl bops in the final. Ukraine was way too dull (I watched the leak). They really did a bait and switch after the 2nd rehearsals by showing us the only beautiful part of the 3 mins. I’ve managed to bet on the winner 15 years in a row so here’s hoping my Croatia prediction makes it 16 years

Edited by Micmaky

Micmaky
57 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I can see it happen. Both are VERY moody, dark and slow. Serbia being in dead slot #2. Slovenia being meh on stage and screamy. 

There’s no dead slot anymore. In fact being early gives fans more time to vote due to the new rules 

HermioneT
On 5/4/2024 at 4:24 PM, Dutch said:

This is not getting last.

At this point it's basically a part of German culture to finish last:enigma: I only know watching ESC while betting and  discussing the last three places and whether the German contestant will manage it again :laughga: 

She / hers
  • LMAO 1

• PartySick locked this topic
  • River unpinned this topic