Dutch

Hurry up!!!

SwissMonster

Albania uncancelled?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Head Empty
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Well no. :huntyga:

Well they conveniently never showed much those and they can easily be loaded with different elements, meaning that the potential visual surprise will most likely be on there :pole:

They probably won't add anything to the stage itself because that would have to be rehearsed.

Dutch
3 minutes ago, Head Empty said:

Well they conveniently never showed much those and they can easily be loaded with different elements, meaning that the potential visual surprise will most likely be on there :pole:

They probably won't add anything to the stage itself because that would have to be rehearsed.

Maybe Kaarija will say the “welcome in Europe Jonguh” part on screen?

Dutch
Posted (edited)

Edited by Dutch

Dutch

Ofc they show the end

Head Empty
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I'm happy the piano bit is included but the acting/emoting is... a choice :billie:

Dutch
2 minutes ago, Head Empty said:

I'm happy the piano bit is included but the acting/emoting is... a choice :billie:

This is a rehearsal. He did this performance more times. So ofc he can’t feel the same emotion every rehearsal. 

Dutch

I mean this is exactly what I hoped for the outro. I’m just mad we still don’t know anything else. 

• Like 1

Cpeer
45 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I mean this is exactly what I hoped for the outro. I’m just mad we still don’t know anything else. 

I wonder why the red for the dance break. Kinda does not fit, but still can’t wait for him to DELIVER 

Dutch
4 hours ago, Cpeer said:

I wonder why the red for the dance break. Kinda does not fit, but still can’t wait for him to DELIVER 

I do think… just think that: he will be in this game world escaping reality about losing his parents and that red part is him getting a error in the game and getting back to reality which ends up with the sad outro. 

Dutch

So Ilse DeLange (Common Linnets 2014) almost was picked to go this year. Oh how things could’ve been different. :volantis:

SwissMonster
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Dutch said:

So Ilse DeLange (Common Linnets 2014) almost was picked to go this year. Oh how things could’ve been different. :volantis:

Omg Ilse DeLange is a guest on monday at the tv show I work for :air: I literally will be taking the pics of her on our show

Edited by SwissMonster
SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • YAAAS 1

PolishSausage91

Which song, in your opinion, is underrated? I think ZORRA should be in top 10 😄

PolishSausage91🌭
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, PolishSausage91 said:

Which song, in your opinion, is underrated? I think ZORRA should be in top 10 😄

YAAAAAAAAS

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• PartySick locked this topic
  • River unpinned this topic