💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmö, Sweden

Dutch

Featured Posts

Micmaky
20 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

Croatia has the most basic staging ever + the worst camera angles. Also the majority of the people I see supporting them online are croats, who can’t vote for themselves 

You know that’s a massive lie. Croatia has a huge fanbase and has consistently done well in all polls. And it’s not just Croats, you think that tiny little country is dominating fan votes and polls. 

Juanlittlem
5 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

Wow I‘m so sorry, this is so disgusting. Eurovision contestants mostly become a family and I really think nemo embodies that spirit and respects everyone there. And this is how they are treaded. Loved Albanias song but now I am more then glad about their flop a$$ staging, hope she d words in NQ hell. Good night

Not 100% related but I cant see whats so wild about Nemo's outfit that throws off people?! Its just a hairy coat over a dress/skirt that you can barely see? Like, I respect not liking it, but saying a basic look like that will throw off people when we've seen crazier things?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Juanlittlem
25 minutes ago, Micmaky said:

Croatia has a huge fanbase and has consistently done well in all polls.

I literally havent seen anyone talk about it on my TL and I have plenty of Eurovision followers and followed people so it really surprises me 

Micmaky
15 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I literally havent seen anyone talk about it on my TL and I have plenty of Eurovision followers and followed people so it really surprises me 

Well as with everything in life, your personal bubble doesn’t signify the popularity or lack of popularity of something. Croatia won Ogae, the Eurovisionworld poll and the INFE televote poll. It’s number 1 in the odds right now. It won its national final in one of the biggest landslide in a national final ever. 

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, Micmaky said:

Well as with everything in life, your personal bubble doesn’t signify the popularity or lack of popularity of something. Croatia won Ogae, the Eurovisionworld poll and the INFE televote poll. It’s number 1 in the odds right now. It won its national final in one of the biggest landslide in a national final ever. 

I guess we'll see, just take into account those polls mean nothing and are based on what the favorites are when theyre all announced. The most recent example is Malta winning it on 2021 and it getting 70 points on televote.

Micmaky
40 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I guess we'll see, just take into account those polls mean nothing and are based on what the favorites are when theyre all announced. The most recent example is Malta winning it on 2021 and it getting 70 points on televote.

The odds favourite is usually the most likely to win based on the past 10 years. The Maltese delegation spent 1 million in manipulating the odds and polls and there was a parliamentary investigation into it. People like to bring up Malta when that was a major anamoly based on manipulated data. 

• Like 1

Dutch
9 hours ago, Aussie said:

Does Ukraine come out top by default nowadays?

Sweden won last year, hopes this helps.

• YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem

Shouldnt 2nd rehearsal pics be up by now?

Dutch
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Shouldnt 2nd rehearsal pics be up by now?

Took way too long but they are here now 

Dutch

San Marino could make it tbh.

030524_Sarah%20Louise%20Bennett_EBU_2323

Dutch

So does Georgia

030524_Sarah%20Louise%20Bennett_EBU_2344

Dutch

Belgium will struggle 

030524_Sarah%20Louise%20Bennett_EBU_2369

Dutch

Still don’t get Estonia.

030524_Sarah%20Louise%20Bennett_EBU_2378

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

San Marino could make it tbh.

030524_Sarah%20Louise%20Bennett_EBU_2323

Did you see the snippet? Im voting for them

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Belgium will struggle 

030524_Sarah%20Louise%20Bennett_EBU_2369

Taking my d :hor:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • River unpinned this topic