Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmö, Sweden

Dutch

Featured Posts

Fantina

What a joke. Not only did they handle this badly, but they also chose not to comment on the obvious and targeted harassment from the Israeli delegation. 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.
  • Like 2

Mr Oak
3 minutes ago, Fantina said:

What a joke. Not only did they handle this badly, but they also chose not to comment on the obvious and targeted harassment from the Israeli delegation. 

The power of Moroccanoil:alsemanche:

• Thanks 1

palma
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Fantina said:

Atp if they let Israel win, they can have their precious Eurovision on their own. So many delegations were bullied and I fear many countries will be withdrawing next year.

This is the most scandalous international event I have ever seen in my entire life. 

EDIT: now that Joost is out, they turned their attention to Marina it seems :rip:

Edited by palma
Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 2

Bronco

Honestly I hope the boycott movement goes out in force tonight in the televotes instead of boycotting.

The boycott will help Israel win, a vote for Nemo will help Israel lose.

• Thanks 2

Mr Oak
Posted (edited)

Is it normal for pop ads calling for voting one country to appear on YouTube? And on another contestant's performance at that? :oprah:

Edited by Mr Oak
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

palma
2 minutes ago, Mr Oak said:

Is it normal for pop ads calling for voting one country to appear on YouTube? And on another contestant's performance at that? :oprah:

Joost's and Marina's performances specifically :deadbanana: this is so petty omg :rip:

If there is one good thing that came out of all this mess it's that they made it very clear that the Israeli broadcaster is run by some madmen and they should not be allowed to compete before some major changes happen in KAN and the Israeli government. 

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 2

Dutch
Posted (edited)

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 2

Juanlittlem

Just watched Switzerland's performance from yesterday and got chills. The crowd reaction to that last minute is insane.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Love 1

Dutch

Queen of kings!!!

• YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

r4therupbeat

I've been seeing nothing but ads to vote for Israel, on YouTube and Spotify. What I wonder is where is the money coming from for all the ads? :huh: I've not listened to that song once.

• Like 1

Juanlittlem

PERIOOOODT

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

bionic

It’s really all kicking off behind the scenes huh

united by music my ass

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

TeenIdle

Bambie Thug is a legend, an icon, a parent

• Like 2