Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmö, Sweden

Dutch

Featured Posts

AndiGaga
Just now, Cuntalicious said:

Joost is out! Still no information about what’s happened…

I'm so pissed

darkgaga

Well. What is supposed to be my favo week of the year quickly became nothing like that… I am sad and pissed

• Love 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Bronco
9 minutes ago, Cuntalicious said:

Joost is out! Still no information about what’s happened…

I mean the info is he's been arrested and referred to prosecutors for unlawful threats against a female production staff member.

• Shook 1

Mr Ricky
Just now, Bronco said:

I mean the info is he's been arrested and referred to prosecutors for unlawful threats against a female production staff member.

Unless she did something too, it's not like he would just do it for fun. :deadbanana:

Crossfit

DesertWolf

oh well, EBU 

tumblr_nfghuinmk61s5n19go1_400.gif

Hope now Spain quits, don't want to see my country involved in this joke of a contest 

eleni-foureira-disgusted.gif

JOYRIDE
  • Thanks 1

SimonBaetens

…no words. Now we gotta wait to find out what Joost actually did. 

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

TMM90

I truely am gutted and so upset about this. Europapa healed things for me.. it goed deep.

• Thanks 1

Not The Real Gaga
17 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I'm so pissed

Why?

Bronco
5 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Unless she did something too, it's not like he would just do it for fun. :deadbanana:

I mean do you know him personally? 

Like lets be real here. None of us know who he is as a person, just his music and public persona. 

If she did something to justify his behaviour, then the actions taken by the EBU wouldn't be anywhere near as extreme as completely disqualifying him. 

I very much doubt a member of the production team (i.e. not a journalist or freelancer) did something to justify opening a legal case relating to "unlawful threats" and intimidation by the Swedish police.

• Like 1

Born This Way

I feel bad for @Dutch :kara:

This is crazy and not party

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Juanlittlem

Im curious to what that threat was. I also wonder why arent we protecting all the other delegations and contestants.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, Bronco said:

I mean do you know him personally? 

Like lets be real here. None of us know who he is as a person, just his music and public persona. 

If she did something to justify his behaviour, then the actions taken by the EBU wouldn't be anywhere near as extreme as completely disqualifying him. 

I very much doubt a member of the production team (i.e. not a journalist or freelancer) did something to justify opening a legal case relating to "unlawful threats" and intimidation by the Swedish police.

Idk, I have my doubts already with this whole contest. Let alone Israel being in this contest. See where I'm heading at? :giggle: That woman may not be from Israel, but there's also this thing of working together with the biggest sponsor (MoroccanOil) that's from Israel makes me understand that there must be more happening than JUST these allegations about these threats. 

AnyHOW, we'll see what's the truth. 

Crossfit

Head Empty
On 5/9/2024 at 9:00 PM, Head Empty said:

Have fun y'all!

I'll be back to comment in this thread once everyone agrees that Ireland is the rightful winner :ororomunroe:

I'm back guys, did I miss anything? 

:alsemanche:

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺
  • LMAO 3

AndiGaga
9 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Why?

Joost was my favorite by far, I listen to Europapa on a daily basis since months

• PartySick locked this topic
  • River unpinned this topic