Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmö, Sweden

Dutch

Featured Posts

River
Just now, sara57 said:

Allegedly they were calling for no. 14 thinking it's Angelina

Reading further it’s a village of like 50 ppl, their impact to the votes is pretty minimal, still doesn’t explain that 40% that israel got 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

PartySick

Can I root for Spain just because I'm half Spanish?

I mean...it's "half Spanish colonizer mixed with the indigenous people of the Caribbean" but I think that still makes @Juanlittlem and I cousins

💚
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, River said:

For real?!

On youtube they only showed the website and the app:grr:

i had to take out my cc and pay like I’m in the 2000s, not even apple pay lol

Yeah, you can. Youtube is WW so they dont show SMS/phone calls 'cause every country has a different number to call that will end in xx (so the last two digits are the song)

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Shook 1

palma

It's funny how Italian grannies could potentially have ensured Croatia's very first victory :icant:

Juanlittlem
Just now, PartySick said:

Can I root for Spain just because I'm half Spanish?

I mean...it's "half Spanish colonizer mixed with the indigenous people of the Caribbean" but I think that still makes @Juanlittlem and I cousins

Yessss, vamos zorraaaa :flower: Support spanish colonizers by voting tomorrow, thank you :flower:

• YAAAS 1

Cuntalicious

Something is going on with Joost. The Dutch national news network has reported that the EBU is investigating an incident involving Joost. That’s why he wasn’t at the rehearsals.

https://nos.nl/l/2519962

• Shook 2

Juanlittlem

Well I just got tickets for tonight, let me get out of bed :icant:

• YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
Just now, Cuntalicious said:

Something is going on with Joost. The Dutch national news network has reported that the EBU is investigating an incident involving Joost. That’s why he wasn’t at the rehearsals.

https://nos.nl/l/2519962

But its weird 'cause he was there at the flag parade?

sara57
3 minutes ago, River said:

Reading further it’s a village of like 50 ppl, their impact to the votes is pretty minimal, still doesn’t explain that 40% that israel got 

Yeah, but a lot of Italians have been telling the same thing. This is an example of that one village yes but according to Italians most of the general audience in Italy doesn't know much about Eurovision and thought they can vote for Italy in the semi bc Angelina performed :enigma:

River
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yeah, you can. Youtube is WW so they dont show SMS/phone calls 'cause every country has a different number to call that will end in xx (so the last two digits are the song)

Good to know for the final, I was like wtf is this voting system :messga:

Cuntalicious
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

But its weird 'cause he was there at the flag parade?

Yeah I know… maybe it’s got something to do with the press conference he was at. Hopefully he won’t get disqualified. :messga:

River
1 minute ago, sara57 said:

Yeah, but a lot of Italians have been telling the same thing. This is an example of that one village yes but according to Italians most of the general audience in Italy doesn't know much about Eurovision and thought they can vote for Italy in the semi bc Angelina performed :enigma:

Reminds me my husband’s grandma when every time Italy scored a goal at the Eurocup, she counted every replay as a goal :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 5

Micmaky

This is looking like a Joost disqualification, there’s no way they wouldn’t allow him to rehearse unless a disqualification was imminent. WTF 

River
1 minute ago, Cuntalicious said:

Yeah I know… maybe it’s got something to do with the press conference he was at. Hopefully he won’t get disqualified. :messga:

What happened at the conference ?

maybe he got too emotional? That letter to his parents was sad

palma
2 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Italy was absent from Eurovision for like a millennia so I'm ready, willing, and able to buy this :anveeroy:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • River unpinned this topic