💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race queens join Drag Me to Dinner series cast on Hulu!

Fantina

Featured Posts

Fantina

"It's not a proper party until 40 global drag artists are on the guest list. Luckily for viewers, Neil Patrick Harris and Bianca Del Rio have assembled the wildest army of queer legends to attend their new Hulu competition series Drag Me to Dinner, and EW has an exclusive first look at the festivities ahead.

Harris and Bianca will be joined by fellow head judge Haneefah Wood, host Murray Hill, and resident food expert David Burtka across the show's 10-episode run. Each episode features a fun competition between two pairs of drag performers from all sectors of the industry, including fan favorites from RuPaul's Drag Race and Boulet Brothers' Dragula, as well as other drag legends and political activists. The series also welcomes one of the final performances of Heklina, the renowned drag artist who died on April 3"

Source: Entertainment Weekly

This actually looks pretty fun ngl :ladyhaha:

The pairings:

Spoiler

FvDw27oaIAA35e8?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Fantina
STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX
  • YAAAS 8

AURAOFSHEISSE

You beat me:franminervini: 

im so excited for this:tony:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”
  • YAAAS 1

Fantina
2 minutes ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

You beat me:franminervini: 

im so excited for this:tony:

IKR??

The cast is stacked and the photos are soo good :giveup:

FvD8JdnWYBA8mrj?format=jpg&name=large

They KILLED IT :firega:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

AURAOFSHEISSE
7 minutes ago, Fantina said:

IKR??

The cast is stacked and the photos are soo good :giveup:

FvD8JdnWYBA8mrj?format=jpg&name=large

They KILLED IT :firega:

I’m so glad Raja and Detox are a team:tony: Dragula girls are supposed to be on it to, imagine miss beaver:stupidoreo:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”
  • Love 1

lilmonster2424

Oh WOW this cast literally could not be better, and the fact they have dragula queens too!? :nooo:

I need to know when this comes out! And if anyone was wondering what the competition aspect is:

"Described as a "riotous, format-busting, fourth-wall-breaking, unapologetic sendup" of traditional competition shows, Drag Me to Dinner will pit two teams of drag artists against each other to throw the best dinner party, with each week having a unique theme introduced by Burtka, Harris' husband and fellow show producer. After the queens compete in distinct categories — including Food & Drink, Design & Decor, and Entertainment & Overall Vibe — the trio of judges will deliberate and declare one the winner, who will walk away with the prize: the Glorious Golden Grater."

• Love 1

Fantina
37 minutes ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

I’m so glad Raja and Detox are a team:tony: Dragula girls are supposed to be on it to, imagine miss beaver:stupidoreo:

Check the photos, we got Merrie, Biqtch and Meatball only :giveup: I would have lived for Sigourney though :firega:

• YAAAS 1

Fantina
42 minutes ago, bionic said:

is NPH actually in this? I'll only watch it if he isn't

My guess is yeah probably

skaxboy

Drag-Me-to-Dinner-042823-06.jpg

Made me happy to see some hometown heroes on a show like this. I’m wondering if the gay bars will have a viewing party for the episodes. 

Heklina recently passed so it made me a little sad she won’t be able to see her episode released. Both are icons.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Flippy
6 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Drag-Me-to-Dinner-042823-06.jpg

Made me happy to see some hometown heroes on a show like this. I’m wondering if the gay bars will have a viewing party for the episodes. 

Heklina recently passed so it made me a little sad she won’t be able to see her episode released. Both are icons.  

I’m so excited for Heklina and Peaches :kara: it’s great that her legacy is still going nonetheless but it is a bittersweet feeling :( 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Argentum

...Neil Patrick Harris... 

other than that slay

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Ladle Ghoulash
45 minutes ago, Argentum said:

...Neil Patrick Harris... 

other than that slay

*the Amy Winehouse corpse cake has entered the chat*

alsemanche

This sounds so fun and the cast is SO COOL OMG

Soft, soothing, and succulent

phantasmas

if i'm not mistaken, an executive at Hulu follows a lot of drag podcasts and heard many queen's desire to work with more mainstream networks and I am glad they are being given that chance! :holdmyhand: very much giving there could be 100 people in a room...