💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ellie Goulding's Higher Than Heaven debuts at #125 on Billboard 200 with 10k

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Agunimon

I really don't understand the choice to release half the album after multiple delays before it was even released. Why would it chart highly with all that is going against it for reaching impressive numbers?

huttont

This is so sad bc it’s a fantastic album. With proper promo, timing, and a good team, this album could’ve been her biggest era

HausOfHarlow

This is disheartening for sure. As a US-based fan, surely I was hoping for a higher chart position. The album is AMAZING. It's so full of bops. I have been listening to it pretty much non-stop on repeat all week. I'm finding myself showing high favoritism for 13 of the 16 songs - that's how good it is to me! 

I'm not really sure what happened with Ellie's success, especially since some of her singles have high streaming numbers. I saw her live for the first and only time on her 2016 tour and have been chomping at the bit for her to come back to the US, though with these numbers, I doubt she'll be touring the US anytime soon. 

Please, if you're into dance pop and just pure fun, give this album a listen - it's so addictive! 

MonsterofFame
5 minutes ago, HausOfHarlow said:

This is disheartening for sure. As a US-based fan, surely I was hoping for a higher chart position. The album is AMAZING. It's so full of bops. I have been listening to it pretty much non-stop on repeat all week. I'm finding myself showing high favoritism for 13 of the 16 songs - that's how good it is to me! 

I'm not really sure what happened with Ellie's success, especially since some of her singles have high streaming numbers. I saw her live for the first and only time on her 2016 tour and have been chomping at the bit for her to come back to the US, though with these numbers, I doubt she'll be touring the US anytime soon. 

Please, if you're into dance pop and just pure fun, give this album a listen - it's so addictive! 

I haven't yet but I've heard others say the same thing. 

Koz (Dua Lipa/Future Nostalgia) did a lot of production on here so I have high hopes!!

Agunimon
1 minute ago, MonsterofFame said:

Koz (Dua Lipa/Future Nostalgia) did a lot of production on here so I have high hopes!!

Many people, including myself, view this as her Future Nostalgia. If she was a bigger name in the states and had the proper rollout and label support, it would have absolutely demolished.

Emigrante
2 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

I found myself thinking that it reminds me of Future Nostalgia, but I enjoy it a lot more.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

MonsterofFame
22 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Many people, including myself, view this as her Future Nostalgia. If she was a bigger name in the states and had the proper rollout and label support, it would have absolutely demolished.

Ellie already had enough hits and a name to be a big presence in the states. Her 50 Shades singles and Delirium had so many hits. 

Her 5 year hiatus and Brightest Blue being a bore ruined interest in her. She's like Bebe and Katy where even though they are successful singles artists, they don't have a core fanbase that supports them as a whole. Just the hits. 

Chromatography

damn what the fvck ellie…

even brightest blue which is absolute ass peaked at 29. HTH is a good album

Archived